Confessions

Izuku Midoryia is currently sitting in his last class of the day, Midnight's 'Modern Hero Art History' lesson, though he wasn't paying any attention to what the R-rated hero was saying. He was currently going over a conversation he had with his mother last night.

The previous night Izuku was sat on the couch alongside his mother Inko Midoryia, he had returned home from the dorms at U.A. for dinner and because she said she had something important to tell him. They had finished eating, having Izuku's favourite Katsudon, and were now sitting, Izuku awaiting the information his mother had for him. She began by saying, "I'm really sorry Izuku, I lied to you."

"What do you mean? What did you lie to me about?" Izuku asked, a look of puzzlement on his face as his mother had never lied to him before.

"When you were four and we went to the doctor to find out what your quirk was we told you that you were quirkless. That was a lie, the doctor got you to leave the room after telling you this because you weren't ready to hear what your quirk really was. He said it wouldn't manifest until puberty due to its sexual nature, I have the file here if you want to read it."

Inko then handed him the folder, he stared down at it in confusion, he wasn't quirkless but whatever this quirk is he hasn't noticed it. Inko then spoke again, "I'm really sorry that I lied to you about this but I couldn't tell you sooner, you were still a child. I also never looked at the file, I didn't want to invade your privacy like that."

Izuku decided not to read it now and instead put the file into his backpack before putting it on his back and heading towards the door. As he got there he turned back to his mother who had followed him to the exit and said, "I understand why you didn't tell me. I have to get back to U.A now though, don't want to be late for curfew. Bye, love you." And he left, his mother said goodbye as he made his way down the hall with a look of relief on her face, finally having this secret off her chest.

When Izuku got back to the Heights Alliance dorm he swiftly made his way to his room, ignoring a few girls who were up watching a movie together. After getting to his room Izuku decided to read about his quirk opening up the file to see a paragraph saying;

Quirk: Mutual Adoration

This quirk will not manifest until the holder has begun puberty. It causes anyone that shares a mutual sexual attraction to the holder to adore and love the holder as well as increase their sexual appetite. This has an added mutation property where the holder will have increased sexual attributes, such as above average penis size, increased stamina while performing sexual acts, increased sperm production and lower recovery times.

Izuku then took the file and hid it in his backpack before standing and heading towards his bed, he knew he had school tomorrow and couldn't waste time thinking about this now.

Back to the present and Midnight had just ended her lesson dismissing the class, Izuku was pulled from his daze by the soft voice of Ochaco saying, "Hey Deku, are you okay? You look kinda spaced out there."

"Oh yeah, Uraraka, I'm good. Just thinking about something that happened last night."

"Why? What happened?" questioned Ochaco.

Realising he didn't want to tell anyone about his new sexual quirk, let alone the girl he has a crush on, Izuku panicked a little, stuttering out, "O-oh, n-n-nothing. I just had dinner with my mom." He began packing away his school supplies, "Anyway, do you want to walk back to the dorms together?"

"Yeah! That's actually what I came over for," Ochaco said enthusiastically.

The two teens then started heading back to the dorms, Iida wasn't with them due to visiting his brother in the hospital, talking about the day's lessons. Izuku asked what he missed during Midnight's lesson due to being distracted, Ochaco then started complaining about Ectoplasm's maths class, "It's just so hard, and then he gives us so much homework to do," Ochaco whined while pouting slightly, "Actually Deku, could you help me with my homework?"