3

i asked around about yujin and unnie, turns out they were just friends. i wasn't lying when i realized i get easily jealous a lot and i'm afraid one day i will lose Y/N unnie. i should stop overthinking this.

i showed her the dance practice i was doing, the song was side by side. i saw her eyes lightened up and she loved it.

"a very provocative dance. make sure you don't show it to anyone but me." Y/N said playfully.

"i won't!!" i pouted and immediately hugged her.

"wonyoung my dear, i believe the other day u kissed me, did u like it?"

i could feel my heart dropping to the floor in shock. it was so embarrassing.

"yes, unnie. i'm sorry unnie." i closed my eyes and nod apologetically.

i heard Y/N unnie chuckle and said,

"to be honest, i like it too."

"that's sweet to know unnie likes that too."

"don't do that when i'm asleep next time, ok wonyoung-ah?" unnie questioned.

i nodded while blushing.

it was wonderful to hear that she likes it too,
but somehow i don't think unnie wants me to be her gf. then again, i've never asked her about it so far. if only she would like me back as more than friends.

if the stars are aligned well, someday she would return my feelings too.

that night i slept beside unnie, hugging her as she slept soundly in my arms. if unnie resorts to having a boyfriend in the future, would i be mad at her? get jealous? ruin her relationship?

i know i shouldn't. bad wonyoung.

love is pure. but perhaps i am not that pure after all.