Chapter 1 - A Need To Leave

3rd person P.O.V
Hajime invited a few people over for a small party. Some of those people were Gundham, Sonia, Komaeda, Akane, Ibuki, Souda. He would invite everyone but the party was just in his dorm so it was a small group.

     Gundams P.O.V
It was about 10 minuets till the basic mortal humans' party. And I was running short of time so I decided against more normal atire. As it would take to long to get into. So instead I wore some soul darking black pants. And my normal white shirt. And some black legthy platforms. And my scarf of course. And as for my hair I tied it back simply. (Sounds like a greaser style but I swear its more gothic than i described)

As it was time to arrive. I started to leave to head to mortal hajimes dorm. As I arrived I was greeted with a few party streamers and a welcome sign. I knocked on the wood. Hajime opened the door smiling and invited me in.

     "Welcome Gundham! We have food over there, drinks in the fridge, and were all currently sitting over there."  Hajime said with a smile.

      "My most gratitude hajime mortal." I replied

      I walked towards the group and sat with them. Everyone was here besides for the trash mortal and the tamer of automobiles. I was completely ignored for a while but I didn't care. They'er having fun, it happens. After a few minutes Sonia noticed I was there.

     "Oh Gundham! How long have you been there?" Sonia said with a confused smile

     "Hello my dark princess. I have been here no more than a few mere minuets." I said

     "Oh really! Im sorry. I didn't even notice you were here, I'm sorry!" Sonia rushingly said.

     "It really is fine My dark Darling." I said. And no we are not together its nothing but a nickname and she knows this.

     Akane used this moment to point out my atire. "Hey Gundham whats with the outfit change? It's not bad kinda hot really! But don't take it wrong, Nekomaru is my man!" She said with her usual confidence.

     "O-Oh I uhm" I cleared my throat clearly flustered by the compliment. But I hid in my scarf as usual to not show my flusteredness. "I was running short on time. So i chose a simpler outfit." I said slowly making my way out of my scarf.

     Ibuki chimed in "Ibuki likes it too!".

     "Thanks" I said. I space out. Then I heard my name.

     "Gundham. Gundham!" I heard. My head shot straight towards the group. Akane was the one calling my name.

     "I-I'm sorry. I spaced out. What is it you need strong mortal?" I cursed at myself mentally for stuttering.

     "I asked if you wanted to play cards? Specifically go fish since these pussies dont know how to play poker!" She said smiling

      "Sure." I said, also noticing that komaeda was here. Wonder when he got here or how long I have been staring about.

     Akane past out they cards as we moved into a better circle. Mortal hajime joining us. We all got 4 cards. We decide to go counter clock wise starting with the occult loving Sonia.

     She asked if I had a 2 I said no. She went fish. Ibuki asked Komaeda if he had a 5 he said yes and gave her the card. Then it was my turn and i asked hajime if he had a 6 he said yes and i got a it from him.

     The game continued on and we all had fun. After a bunch more rounds thats when I heard it.

     "BOOM!" And a bright flash of light.

     Ibuki and Komaeda jumped and sonia flinched. I knew these sounds well. There is a hard storm coming. Which means I had to leave. Why? you. May ask. well its because a mortal I know is terrified of storms.

And there name is...

Kazuichi Souda

[A/n Welcome to my New book. No im not giving up on the other's im simply taking a break from them as they are frustrating me. So here's a quick short story.]