Chapter 2 - A Wave of Love

Everyone stared at the window for a moment after the loud strike.

     "That was a hella loud boom!" Akane basically yelling, excitement in her voice.

     "Yes, it was quite booming!" Sonia said. Clasping her hands together.

     "Excuse me-" I said standing up. "But I have to take my leave now." I walked towards the door.

     "What! W-why??"  Ibuki said "We haven't finished our game yet!!" She said with a pout.

     "I'm trully sorry but I must go. Au revoir." And with that I left. And I headed towards the chaotic mortals dorm. He is quite aways away from basic hajimes dorm. 

----- Back to before the party ----

Souda's P.O.V
     Hajime had invited me to a small party. But I just wasn't feeling up to it to night. I had a bad feeling.i couldn't explain it though.

     Since I was going to the party I decided to get comfortable. I took off my jumper. And took off my hat aswell. So I was left in my plain white shirt and my bright boxers.
----
    After changing I got in bed and I grabbed my phone and started to scroll threw my pictures. I eventually found one of gundham. He was so cute. I don't even know how I got this picture with out being caught honestly. I smiled and scrolled futher down seeing more pictures.

     Eventually I decided to play some games on my phone. I watched some videos on youtube aswell. I was having a nice time, relaxing.

----

After maybe an hour of fucking around on my phone, I heard it. It was the loudest crack of thunder. I basically screamed as I hid under my blanket. I could feel tears threating to fall. And I let them.

     Yes I, Kazuichi Souda, am terrified of thunder and lighting. 

----

Gundam's P.O.V
     I rushed down the hall closer to the pink mortal's room. I knocked as soon is I could reach it. I got no response. I knocked again but louder. Still no response.

     "Excuse me mortal! Are you there? It is the great Gundham Tanaka!" I said to the door. No answer. "If you do not open the door I will come in myself!" I said. No answer. 'God damn It Souda!' "I'm coming in Souda!" I raised my voice. I opened the door, And I was greeted with crying and a dim lamp. I walked towards the crying and ended up by his bed. I could see him shaking threw the blanket. I put my hand on the ball, that is Kazuichi. He flinched.

     "K-kaz, can you come out?" I stuttered, worried. The blanket slowly moved to an upright position before revealing Souda's face. He was crying. But that was not a suprise listening to the thunder going on outside could make anyone cry let alone kaz. I went and I set next to him. His eyes followed me. He was sniffling a bunch. I reached my arm out and rubbed circles on bis back. It was kinda awkward. So I tried to make it more relaxing or comftorble. I grabbed Kaz's hips and pulled him into my lap. He was tense. I wrapped my arms around him like a relaxed hug but from the back. He layed into it. I put my head on his shoulder. I whispered comforting things to him. His crying lessened but didn't stop. So I started to rub his arms. Trying to comfort him more. He layed further back onto me. I continued my words of condolences. I intertwined our hands and slowly but surely Souda fell asleep. I watched him not in a creepy way but just looking. I took a hand and wiped his tears of. Which was hard to do backwards but I managed. A grabbed his hand once more and slowly drifted off too.

'Goodnight my beloved Kaz,
Sweet dreams,
et je t'aime beaucoup'

The end
I hope you enjoyed!