The real Space program

So as they all went into the basement it looked a lot like a fallout shelter when the asked val she said it was just in case as it could be a kraken attack or something much much worse as bill, Jeb and wheaty shrugged it off while bob was freaking out after they reached the final part of the bunker dr. W.V started talking " You see this complex vas meant to watch the krakens they would have built it sooner but the public would have gotten worried that's why when you the short one blew up that power plant it was the perfect cover up and now that the krakens have been set free we're making you 5 seal them away ok" They all looked like they didn't understand then they realized he was talking  about Val  she then realized this as well bill spoke " so where all going to be test dummies and go on suicide missions until we fix it" W.V Kerman nodded and so there lives would never be the same or would they ksp hasn't even launched a test rocket yet was this why... Jeb then starts thinking " I guess you could say we're" wheaty said " No Jeb Font you say it this is a bad time" then Jeb said " Going to be on a Spaceiside mission" Jeb started laughing same for Val while the rest of the facepalmed and groaned at his joke since they knew Jeb all to well.

Thanks so much for the reads guys see ya in the next chapter