7

It was starting to get a little cooler now going into the fall months. It was nice to have a day off to yourself. It had been a while since you had the time to catch up on your American TV shows. You were going to stay up late tonight and sleep in tomorrow. Something you missed about your younger years. As you flicked through the TV your phone started to go off. 

You reached for your phone. Suga was calling, but it was almost midnight. You picked up the phone. "Hello?" 

"Great you're still up! I mean I'm glad I didn't wake you up. I need to come over. Can we talk?" He sounded strange like something was wrong. 

"Are you ok?" I asked. 

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm just... I just need to talk. Are you home?" he asked. 

"yeah but..." you were cut off 

"Great I'll be there in like 15 minutes." And he hung up the phone. 

-----------------------

* Min Yoongi's PoV 1 hour before the phone call*

"Min Yoongi, sit down, you're stressing me out with this walking back and forth." Namjoon closed the door to his studio. 

It was just the two of you. and the walls were sound proof so that made you feel a little better. You took a seat on his couch and placed your head between your knees. "I can't get her out of my head! I say dumb stuff, I wake up early just so I can be the first one here to see her. And you know me! I LOVE MY SLEEP! UGHHH!!" 

"Have you told her how you feel yet? Maybe that will help?"Namjoon suggested while patting your shoulder. 

"I can't do that! What if I confess and she doesn't return the same feelings? I have to work with her still. It's not like I can fire here after that. " You look up from your knees and stare at a single spot on the ceiling. 

"Well I mean I guess your right. So I guess your ok if Kisu asks her out?"

You shot him a look and talked through your teeth. "HE BETTER NOT!" 

"Well the longer you wait, the more time he'll have with her. Did you know It's her day off tomorrow and Kisu is planning on stopping by her place?" He gave you a half smile "Tae gave him her number today when he swang by." He started to stand back from you slowly.

"HE DID WHAT!? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" You got up and pulled the door open yelling for Tae. "TAE-HYUNG, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Tae was in the kitchen hiding under the table when you found him.

"Is he gone?" He asked Hoseok

"Nope..." Hoseok stated getting up from the table. 

You reached down and take Tae's hand in yours pulling him from under the table. You didn't let go of his hand as you talked "Why on earth would you give Kisu y/n's Phone number? He's a smooth talking, romantic, lovesick puppy that can sing and dance better than me! AND SHE ALREADY HAS THE HOTS FOR HIM!" You held onto his hand a little tighter and tried to control your breathing. 

"I did it for you. I love you and you need to tell her before he does." He looks right into your eyes and you can't be mad anymore. Still not letting go of his hand. It was your way of keeping your cool. 

"You know he'll win if he likes her. She already knows all his music and was in love with him before she could even drink. What fangirl wouldn't love to date their idol." You rolled your eyes and sat down on the chair beside you. 

"Stop being closed off Suga. We all know you, and you've shown her the side of you that we all love. Just tell her. You can be her knew Idol." Jimin had stepped in the room and placed his hand on your shoulder. 

You sighed at the cheesy comment. "Does anyone one not know about this now?" you reached out on the table and stole a chip from Hobi.

"That you're in love with Y/N? Yeah everyone knows." Jungkook was leaning against the wall watching the whole thing.

----

Laying in bed you kept looking at your phone. Debating if you should call her or text. Maybe video call? No, that was like those strange imagine videos that fans would post on youtube about you.

You were looking at her number for the last 10 minutes when you decided to just go for it and call her.  As it rang you looked over at the clock. Shocked to see how late it was. 

"Hello?" Y/N answered on the 3rd ring. She didn't seem tired, just surprised that you had called. 

"Great you're still up! I mean I'm glad I didn't wake you up. I need to come over. Can we talk?" You were talking quickly and you were already pulling your shoes on before she even agreed.  

---------------------------------------

A/N - I really like seeing Yoongi's PoV its fun to write.  Let me know if you like it too. I'll start writing more of it. 

I'm getting a new puppy soon. In 4 days! He's a brown Pomeranian.  We don't know what is name is going to be yet but when we see him we'll know. 

Don't forget to upvote and comment!