Chapter 1-The Alpha

Long ago, there were three wolf tribes. The Ketsueki tribe, The Tamashī tribe, and The Kage tribe. The legend states that these three tribes have been at war since the dawn of existence but one day three half-breeds(Half human half wolf) a alpha from the Kage tribe, an omega from the Tamashī tribe, and a beta from the Ketsueki tribe will go on an adventure to save their packs and end the war. How do I know this? Well I am one of those half-breeds! My name is Wolfie Night. I am the alpha of the Kage tribe and I will soon meet the beta and omega. 'I hope their not mean' I think while climbing the mountain my black hair in a pony tail while my red eyes focus on where I place my hands and feet. 'I swear that I'll kill whoever said we have to meet on top of a mountain!'. As I reach to grab on one last time to get to the top someone sticks their hand out. I take it and they pull me up. As I go to thank them I am put in a state of shock. It was my childhood friend Fang. I hadn't seen him in years. "Fang? What are you doing here?" I question the bluenette. " I live here...what are you doing here Wolfie?" He asks. " I'm here to meet the omega from the Tamashī tribe and the beta from the Ketsueki tribe and fulfill my Destiny." I say. "Well...stay alive...ok?". He's worried I can tell by the tone of his voice." I-I'll try... but no promises... bye Fang.". "Bye Wolfie"

So how do you like it so far? If you don't that's ok...
Bye wolf pack!!!