Chapter Four

Hey Guys Ani Here just wanted to let you know my friends told me i should give teh lovely lady a name so........ I don't know what to name her -_- so if you guys would post in the comments what I should name her I will decide by the most frequent name posted. -Ani (P.S. Hope you Guys are liking the story ^-^)

 As I started to run through the streets I notice the woman I tried to save earlier was killed by another ghoul. "Dammit! I thought she escaped" you think to yourself as you walk away slowly. My stomach growls "I need something to eat" I mutter to myself. I look to see that only a couple of places were open and I saw Hide sitting in a coffee shop by himself so i decided to go talk to him. When I went inside I heard my name being called I knew it was Hide "[Name] its been awhile since I've seen you, hows it been?" I sigh "Horrible to be honest its only been about 2 weeks and I've almost been killed by a ghoul twice" I say as he nods "I understand, anyways have you gone to see Kaneki yet?" he asks curiously I nod "Yeah he pretended he was asleep it's not like him to be like that" you say with a frown Hide nods "He has been acting different ever since his attack" he says you nod in agreement. After awhile Me and Hide said Goodbye to each other then went our separate ways. After about an hour I was back at home, but whenever I open the door I cant get the image of my mom lying on the floor dead with a pool of blood around her. As I quickly walked away I went into the kitchen to grab a drink then sat on the sofa to watch tv. All that was on were documentaries on Ghoul's and the news talking about attacks. I sigh "All we talk about now is Ghouls" I mutter to myself turning the tv off. "Well since nothings on I will just go to sleep" I said to myself stretching and walking back to my bedroom. The next morning I woke up early to go to the coffee shop I went to last night, It was really good so I wanted to get breakfast there. As I walked over to the shop I noticed a pretty girl with blue/purple hair she was really nice to the people inside "Hello what would you like to order?" she says with a slight smile. "Oh, I will just have a coffee" I say she nods and walks away to get my order "Here you are" she says with a smile "Thank you" I say as i sip on my coffee. After I was done I left my money on the table and started walking towards  the library, since I had nothing better to do. When I walked in a couple of little kids were looking at comics I smiled at the sight then went up the stairs to look for a book. After about 20 minutes of searching I found an interesting book and decided to read a little of it. After about 3 hours I finished the book, it was very well written in my opinion. After I left I decided since it was still visiting hour at the hospital I would go see Kaneki but when I got there they said he just left and I decided to go to his house to see if he was home. When I knocked on the door there was no answer "Hello?" I say as I knocked on the door again. Still no answer. I sighed then decided to walk home there was no use of me staying here any longer. Once I got home I locked the door and took off my shoes and jumped into my bed and drifted into a deep sleep.