That Loud Crash

The sound of a loud crash wakes the sleepy young adult awake as she stares at her alarm reading 3 am. Weighing out her odds if it is worth it to leave her cozy bed to go check on the uncalled for noise that awaked the grey eyed human. Being this is the third time this week the same things happen. Groaning the girl pushes her blanket off instantly shivering from the lost of warmth. In shorts and a loose band shirt slightly coming off her shoulder on her left side.

She walks down the large staircase in her expensive mansion pre owned by her father that deceased 3 years ago. In the rich demon hunters last will written that the moment Jasmine turns 21 she may move into her fathers large mansion that has held up for centuries. Jasmine having 3 older sisters the elder siblings were extremely jealous. Jas giggling remembering the look on their sisters faces when they read the last will.

As the brown haired finally got to the last step she saw that a vase had fallen and shattered across the open floor. "Fuck.." the young adult murmured. Thankfully Jasmine had slippers on at she went to go grab the broom from the kitchen. Still being extremely tired and slightly clumsy she slips on her own feet and lands directly on a sharp glass shard about the size of a strawberry. Despite the size it cut deep not enough for stitches but enough to bleed a but much. By the sight of blood Jasmine jumps up and runs to get a towel. She places the soft towel on her wound soaking up some blood. cleaning up the wound she places gauze around the wound to close.

Going back to sweep up the dangerous mess a faint knock distracts her from her primary objective she looks behind herself and sees nothing nor does the sound come back. Thinking shes hearing things the woman discards the thought from her mind and continues to sweep.

After finishing her minor chore she decided to go grab coffee to officially start her morning. Sadly starting at 5 am seeing theres no way she can go back to bed now.

Quickly changing into more appropriate wear she snatches her phone and keys to head out the door to her car starting it and driving it to the nearest starbucks.

"Are you getting the usual Jas?" A lady around her mid 20s at the counter asked "Yep!"
"Okay that will be $4.38 please"
Jasmine handed her the money as she grabbed her frappe.

Walking out of the cafe Jas sees her best friend Renee as she sees her. her old friend let out a loud gasp as she ran into the grey eyed girl almost making her fall to the ground "OMG JAS I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN YEARS WHAT HAPPEN?!"
"You moved idiot." Jas replys giggling
"Oh.. i forgot... well can we chill at your house?"
As Jasmine nodded as an answer they both began walking towards the large house catching up on life.

When they arrived at the house Renee swung open the door after Jas unlocked it and ran inside.
"YOU HAVE A MANSION!" Ren screeched
"Yep.. after my father passed." The brown hair gazed at the ground in deep thought until a small 'sorry' interrupted the moment
"You're fine dont worry bout it." Jas replied gingerly.

Renee ended up sleeping over as the two girls slowly fell into a slumber.
"By the way that vase you gave me years ago broke."

Yes im not dead!! Im really excited for this story and will be able to wrote more since May 31 is my last day of school hope to write again soon..

Till you read again

QueenDominion