Chapter Thirty-Nine.

"What do you mean she's gone? How long have I been out? How did they get her?" I tried pulling out my IV as I struggled to get up, Sweet Pea's arms grabbed mine instantly as an attempt to calm me.

"Dani you need to calm down. We're going to find her I promise you but we can't do that whilst you're flailing around like a fish out of water. You need to rest and recover, hell you just had surgery and you've been out for three days." Sweet Pea didn't let go of my arms before I sighed in defeat. 

"How could you let this happen? I almost died in childbirth but I thought you had our daughter's back. How could you let this happen?" I broke down in tears knowing it wasn't Sweet Pea's fault but I needed someone to blame for what was happening.

"Princess I promise you we're going to get her back but you need to recover." Sweet Pea held me securely in his arms as he tried to calm my sobbing. 

"I went into war less than 12 hours after coming out of a coma. I'm not going to just lay around whilst my daughter is out there with those criminals." 

"Okay, we'll get you checked out. Just promise me you'll take it easy? I thought you were going to die... again. That's like the fourth time I've thought that since we've been together and I never want to think it again." Sweet Pea kissed me softly on the lips making me smile in a humorous manner, we were apart of gang of course I was going to almost die more than once. I'm surprised I've survived this much in under 12 months to be honest.

"Let's go get our girl." 

----------

"They wouldn't be in Riverdale, they're not that stupid." FP spoke as we sat around the table trying to figure out the first place they would go with my child.

"That's what they want you to think, they would stay close so they could see my downfall. We're not going to let them leave." I pulled out the map of Riverdale and looked straight at the Southside, they want a war. They never wanted anything else but revenge. 

"I've got an idea..." Sweet Pea spoke up as he stared down at the map before pointing at a specific spot. Sunnyside Trailer park.

"Home." I whispered to myself before nodding my head. "The whole reason they took Charlie was because I had a miscarriage of Malachi's baby. Their gang thinks that they are owed Charlie. As for my parents, well they just don't want to see me happy and they know a family of my own is all I've ever wanted." 

"So they would go to Sunnyside? Not the most ideal location to raise a baby in my opinion." Cheryl spoke up before raising her hands surrendering at the death stare I was giving her. 

"We'll go at midnight. They'll have people minding the perimeter but that was our home, we know how to get in and out. From there we will figure out where they are keeping Charlie. She is our main priority here." I looked between the group of people around the table: Cheryl, Sweet Pea, Toni, Fangs, FP. This was my family. 

"You sound just like Jughead there kid." FP smiled softly as he looked down, you could tell he was missing his son who was currently in hiding with Archie.

"I guess that's what happens when we're both raised by you hey?" I smiled at FP before resting my head on his shoulder for a brief moment, mainly just enjoying his company.

"We're going straight in and straight out. No messing around. The longer we linger the more of a chance they have to kill us." Everyone nodded in agreement before we organised our bags, we packed the essentials of a first-aid kit, weapons and a bottle for Charlie.

Sweet Pea pulled my arm back softly to him as we walked out of the building, he kissed me on the lips tenderly, as if it could be a goodbye.

"Hey don't do that. We're going to get our girl back and we're going to do it all together." I kissed him softly before resting my head on my chest.

"I know, I just don't want to see you hurt anymore."

"I'm only hurting because we don't have our girl with us. Let's go and get our family back." 

Sweet Pea nodded slightly before he took a deep breath in and held onto my hand, we got in the ute and followed everyone's bikes towards the Southside Serpents as we neared midnight. 

We were ready for the fight of our lives.