And thus I chose not to be timid!

It was 11PM my mother is still waiting for my father to come back from work and he came after 15 minutes. The first thing she did was to take his bag and coat from him, then told him that she will warm up the food. But he, with the irritating expressions on her face said  'why would you do that when I told you not to wait for me?' I was 8 years old and did not understand why my mother would do that?

I'm 14 years old now my father would invite his colleagues from the office for dinner, my mother would plaster smile on her face all the time and serve them with 'utmost dignity'! She will be sleeping at around 12 by cleaning all the mess!

We went for the shopping in the supermarket today and there met with very lively Ethan, I saw my mother laughing out loud that much first time! But heard the loud questions from their room at the night and the next day she was back to her poised expressions, she always wear!

Now I'm 18 I heard my aunt and my mother talk about her ex who fell for her due to her fierce personality that she had. They had debated about so many things and they fell in love. He would spend time with her listen to her opinions and would care for her but in a way that it wouldn't be a burden for her. 'But you had to break up just because he was not financially up to the mark of uncle's criteria!' 'It would have been different if you had married him right?'

My grandma and my aunt(father's sister) came at our house. Mother would wake up at 5am, would make breakfast for all, then washing utensils, then cleaning chores, then making meal, then doing laundry, giving grandmother's tablets, and then again dinner! Did she rest? I did not witness that.

She does love dance and music, I saw her pictures from college, she shines when she performs! But now she barely listens to it and dancing now doesn't even exist!

And once I decided to ask her why she would do that her answer was for her family but the regret and solemn expression on her face could not escaped!