Some kids See Everything

Jade and JP always were at Freddy's. Both of there dads worked the day shift, Biron didn't care if they played during there father shift, as long as they didn't break the animatronics."mr Biron is protective of his animatronics." Jade commented one day.

"not sure why" the Pirate kid, Zack complained. "they are terrible type of animatronics. I mean why don't they talk to us or anything?" he asked looking up at Freddy.

"Wouldn't that be neat? I bet foxy would be a swashbuckler like Zack" JP giggled.

"and what about me" asked smart kid named David. JP giggled.

"You would be the Gilligan to his skipper silly." she teased

"Can I be your first mate Zack?" Jade asked him with wide puppy dog eyes. He  smirked in return.

"Sure Jade! you are always my first mate" he smiled as he bared his hook. "now me first mate we should figure out how to them scurvy  dogs" he said aiming his hook at JP and David

"Hey what did we ever do to you? Sure David may be up for a mutiny but it was never my idea" she defended as David made a face.

"She speaks lies captain! this conspiracy was all her idea! Women use there charms to try and trick us men" he said as JP smirked.

"How dare you try and soil my honor" she said holding a plastic sword from her belt "on guarde!"  she said as David pulled out his sword and they began fighting, till. "ENEMY DISTRACTED RUN AWAY!" JP shouted and JP and David ran off.

"Captain, they escaped." Jade said pouting.

"We must capture them. Now where would JP and David those scoundrals hide" Zack asked turning to Jade. "which of the 7 Islands is JPs favorite. Pen caps or sunglasses?" he asked rubbing his chin as JP and Zack hid.

"Yea we lost them." David said peeking from the corner.

"Oh my tummy.." Jp said behind me as he turned for him to hear her stomach growl.

" pen caps!" Jade replied happily.

" to the island of lost pizza!" David said leading JP to pizza.

She smile as they ran to table of pizza, JPs father left on the table in case the kids got hungry.

"Yummy pizza!!" JP exclaimed as JP eat a slice.Zack made a coughing sound. "Uh oh were caught." JP said.

"I think we can have a moment of truce. Pirates have to eat." he said as he joined them taking a slice and eating it happily. "Join the crew for a slice First mate jade?" he asked looking at her.

"Yeah especially for pizza!!" JP shouted happy bouncing.

"what the heck does her father give her?" he asked as she bounced.

"doctor says its broken." she said eating another slice.

"whats broken?" Zack made a face.

"Have something they call... uhh.." she looked at the terrible hand writing on her arm. "A..D....H....D..." she read.

"Whats ADHD?" Zack tilted his head.

"Something that screws with my head and makes my hyper like this." she explained as she quickly drank her soda.

"I just thought you had too much soda." he said as JP shook her head.

"Nope. I have to take these weird Candies now. They taste terrible" she said smiling at her Chica shirt. "yellow is a pretty color."

"JP focus." Zack said waving his hand

"She's too hyper" jade said giggling before letting out a cough