New wants

*time skip a week after the conversation*

Jolts POV

I lay panting on the wet mattress again. Jerome and Shine had just tag teamed on me. One was in my member and the other was in my ass. All I was waiting for now was for one of them to have me suck them. I sit up shakily. Jerome grabbed my shoulders and forced my body back down.

"You knew this day would be soon my slave... That day is today..." He said suductivly into my ear.

I just keep my eyes shut panting like a dog. My leather collar now had another tag on it. Jerome chuckled as he could easily enter my mouth. So he took the opportunity and shoved his member into my mouth, choking me. My eyes shot open as I tried to pull back but Jerome kept one hand on the back of my head and the other one was keeping him from falling over. I gagged as Jerome's member grew hard as I pleased him. As I was doing this Shine took the opportunity to lift my ass and shove himself into my anus. My cry was muffled by Jerome's member. I had tears in my eyes as they tag team again.

"You... Have been... A very good boy Jolt..." Jerome panted his black eyes shut in pleasure.

I cry in mercy. Tears fell from my eyes to the mattress below. Shine laughed and thrusted into me till I cried more. Jerome released in my mouth and he pulled out slowly.

"Now... I want you to swallow every last drop of that and when your done ill check your mouth and if you swallowed everything you can go to your room... If not... You need to suck me again...." Jerome said with a smile as Shine pulled out of me.

I nod swallowing a large portion of the seed. I keep swallowing and then suck in every last bit of the saliva from my mouth and open it. Jerome looks inside and smiles.

"That was a good boy of you was it not?" Jerome said patting my head.

I nod panting again and I fall to the wet mattress.

"Get up slave!" Shine snarled kicking my side again.

I yelped and try to get up onto my knees.

"Shine... Be nice to them and they obey you... Be mean and they try to run away..." Jerome said putting a hand on my back.

I lean into his hand and shut my eyes a little. There were luckily no bruises on my back. Jerome smiled and rubbed my back with his thumb. I purred and shut my eyes the rest of the way and Jerome wrapped his arms around my frame.

"H-how did you get him to do that?" Shine said in astonishment.

I growled at the Herobrine look alike but Jerome hushed me.

"I was nice to him. That's probably why Zek won't listen to you... Your not nice to him..." Jerome said pulling me close to him.

He may be my rapist but he was nicer then anything. He helped me back into my boxers because my arms were stiff and my legs hurt. I smiled at him and he helped me up. I laid my head on the bacca's chest and listened to his heartbeat. I purred and he chuckled.

"Let's get you to bed..." He whispered.

I nod and sigh in content. Jerome leads me down the hallway I know well now. Everyday, sometimes more then once, I'm lead down this hallway. I stumble a little bit in pain as it starts to set in. It was in my inner thighs and crotch area. Jerome catches me under my arms. I stand again and laugh it off. I start moving again trying not to look like I'm in pain. We reach the door and I enter the room. Jerome smiles softly. I smile back and shut the door and the shade. My legs shake and I collapse on to my mattress.

"Jolt! Are you okay?" Zek asks as he gets up from his mattress.

"N-no... I-I'm not... It h-hurts... S-so much..." I whimper as I go into the fetal position.

"What happened?" My best friend asked.

"S-shine... He hates me.... Jerome... Had m-me suck him.... Then S-shine p-pushed himself into m-me a-again..." I stutter as I explain it.

"Shh... It's okay.... Your okay now Jolt..." Zek said as he hugged me.

I whimper at the thought of Shine fucking me again. Zek puts his chin on my head and frowns. Zek sighed.

"I actually do love you Jolt..." Zek mumbled to me.

I smile at his comment. I sigh again and shut my eyes falling into a fitful sleep.

*Jolts dream still Jolts POV*

I was running from Shine. He was laughing as he grabbed my collar, choking me. He forced me down to my hands and knees. Then he pulled my boxers down another time.

'Stop!' I cried in the dream.

Shine smiled the most evil smile I've seen since Herobrine. I whimpered as he shoved himself into my member. He made me hurt so much more then Jerome did.

'P-Please! Make it Stop!' I cried tears now in my eyes.

Shine growled and pushed harder into me. I whimpered and tried to shove him off me but he dug his nails into my shoulders making my cry out in pain.

'Jolt... Wake... Up...' I heard distantly.

*end dream*

I scream sitting up my eyes wide. Zek kneeling over me with fear in his eyes.

"Z-Zek...?" I ask my throat feeling raw, like I was screaming.

"Ya it's me Jolt..." He whispered as he sat next to me.

"I want to get out of here Zek... Shine will kill me...." I say hugging my knees.

"We'll find a way out... I promise." Zek said pulling me towards him gently.

I smile and he lays me down then he pulled me into a spooning position. I shut my eyes letting another wave of sleep take over me this time though there is no dream.