twenty-five.

Annie's POV

I was in Asher's bed again. Yes, I was disappointed in myself because he's such an ass. But there was something about him, I have no idea what it is, because the fact that I've never been more attracted to someone in my life.. Besides Carson.

He was sleeping but I couldn't help but stare. He may be arrogant but when he was asleep he was so quiet. He has such boyish features that he's almost adorable. Actually he is adorable. He can't know that I think that though. I'd never hear the end of it.

As I was staring he spoke, "Are you staring at me?" His eyes were still closed.

"Ha, you wish." I said hoping he'd let it go.

Eyes still closed he said, "I can feel your eyes on me you eagle." He then opened his eyes and they met mine.

"Okay, maybe I was staring a little." I whispered.

He did a cute little smirk and teased, "You like me." I scoffed, "Pff. Like? You? Nooo.." I now realized I didn't sound so convincing.

"You do!!" He exclaimed rolling over so that his body was facing me completely.

"Maybe a little.." I admitted.

He ran his hand through my hair and then kissed me, it wasn't how he normally kissed me though. This kiss was soft, it just gave me a different feeling. It made me feel like jelly, I don't know how to put it into words.

Still leaning in close to my face he whispered, "Well I like you a lot." He added, "But you already knew that." It made me smile.

We laid there like that for what felt like hours until I got a phone call. I looked at the phone and it was Johnny.

"Hello?" I said answering the phone.

Johnny sounded a bit angry, "Annie? Something happened between Kenzie and I."

I sighed, "What'd you do?"

"No, she. She lied to me. She's that anonymous singer MFZ." He said.

I tried to sound surprised and responded with, "Oh."

"Like can you believe it?" He exclaimed.

"I mean.." I whispered.

"What? Did you know?" He questioned. This time he sounded a bit angrier.

"Um.. yeah.." I admitted. I've been admitting a lot of things today. Way too much. Risky business.

"Were you going to tell me or were you going to keep lying to me?" This time his voice reeked of frustration.

"Technically.. I wasn't lying. I was simply withholding the truth from your knowledge.."

"If we wanna get 'Technical'" He mocked, "That's the legit definition of lying, Annie."

"I only found out when I was at her house and looked at her computer. It was literally just open. Ironically Lauren found out the same way."

Flashback to Annie finding out..

"Hey Kenz, I'm gonna shower in your bathroom, the water pressure is so much better!" Annie yelled walking into Mackenzie's room.

The computer was open to MFZ's page so naturally Annie assumed she liked her too. Boy was she wrong.

Mackenzie ran into the room, almost slipping and yelled, "BEFORE YOU DO-" stopping short realizing that she had already seen the her computer.

"NO WAY!" Annie squealed.

Putting her palm to her forehead she sighed, "You would think that I learned from this."

End of flashback..

He was in disbelief, "Did everyone know but me?"

"No!" Annie said in an exaggerated tone that make it obvious she was lying.

"Annie.." Johnny said trying to get her to fess up.

Giving in she said, "Okay, okay, fine.. It was just Lauren.. and Hayden.. and Landon. Then there's her manager of course. I think Devenity and Dylan know.."

"Are you actually-" He started to say before being cut off.

"Oops my bad wrong situation. FALSE ALARM! Devenity and Dylan don't know. They are no longer associated in her life. Ooo.."

"But now I do!" Asher said into the phone making Annie hit him in the arm, "Shh."

"Ouch." He whispered rubbing his arm.

"Who's that?" Johnny asked still on the phone.

"Umm.. no comment." She said, not feeling like making up a lie.

"Well, it doesn't matter now. Anns, I might've really fucked up."

"Okay, now what did YOU do?" Annie asked getting frustrated.

"Before I had found out, I told her I loved her."

"Aww cute. Whats the problem?"

"After I found out, I might've said 'I take it back..' but it was only because I was angry." He admitted. "But I see the error in my ways now!!" He whined.

"Oh stop being a baby, go apologize."

Still whining he said, "I can't!! She was crying when I left, nothing I say can fix that!"

"I'll try to do something about it. But I'm kind of tired of you so, HANGING UP NOW BYE!!" She quickly said the last part.

"Annie wait-" *Boop* She hang up.

Turning back to Asher, Annie asked, "K now, where were we?"

Getting on top of her, he said, "You were telling me how great I am."

Pulling off his shirt she asked, "Oh, was I?"

He was now leaning in, "I'm like 99% sure."

____

a.n. i wrote half of this before my english final to calm me down so um can you all just like hope I passed?

oh thanks you are the best.