chapter 22

I woke up to a gentle kiss on my cheek. I fluttered my eyes open to see a happy, energised Taehyung. I smiled and sat up.

"What time is it, you got dressed and left me here by myself?"

He chuckled in response.

"What are you so happy about?" I asked.

"Guess what I just did." He flashed me a cute box smile.

"Ate a good breakfast I don't know?" I shrugged.

"I just broke up with Mina!" She shouted excitedly.

"Is that what your so happy about?" I laughed.

"Yes now I can't work on winning you over!" He stood up dragging me with him.

"Where are we going?!"

"You need to change, it's our last day here and I wanted to ski with you again." He started running up the stairs.

"Yah slow down I just woke up!" I yelled.

He stopped and turned to me with a smirk on his face. He started walking closer to me.

"Yah Kim Taehyung don't you dare-"

He swooped me up in one single move and carried me up the stairs.

"Yah put me down!!!" I yelled as he almost dropped me.

We reached my room and he finally put me down.

"Now change and hurry."

I rolled my eyes and got changed. When I walked out of my room he was waiting in the same position but with an annoyed expression.

"What?" I tilted my head.

"You took ages!"

"Aish calm down we have 5 hours to ski." I argued.

"I wanted to spend the whole day with you." He pouted.

I ruffled his hair.

"Come on baby boy." I walked past him and down the stairs.

We got on a cart together and got to the top of the hill. Taehyung helped me put my skis on at the top, I should probably learn how to do that. We set off down the hill, everything was going well until he suddenly went off track taking me down with him. We rolled across the snow several times before I hit i tree trunk that stopped us. Taehyung was now laying on top of me laughing like it's FUCKING FUNNY.

"Aish I just hit a tree because of you." I said wriggling around under him.

"Sorry sorry here..." he got up, holding out his hand for me.

He pulled me up and I brushed all of the snow off me angrily.

"Are you okay?" He held my cheeks gently.

"Yes." I was blushing, his hands were actually warming me up.

"Good." He smiled walking back up to the top.

"Wait I'm cold!" I yelled to him.

He turned around and headed back towards me. He unzipped his jacket and hugged me, wrapping his jacket around me as well as him. We hugged for a few minutes until I felt better. We then skied for a few more hours and freshened up for the dance. Ahh I forgot to mention. There's a dance tonight, it was our last night so the school decided to throw a dance. I had no one to go with, I planned on going with Seojin, but that's a no. I didn't feel like dressing up, so I threw on a hoodie and jeans and headed down to the hall. I arrived and instantly felt uncomfortable. I have no friends here, apart from Taehyung, and he's not here. I scanned the room to try and find him, but all I found was Seojin and Mina swallowing each other's tongues. Disgusting. The song turned to a slow song. I had no partner so I sat down by myself. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned to see...

"Hey Tae." I sighed.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked with such care.

He looked so good tonight. He was wearing a black suit that complimented his figure perfectly. His soft hair moving in the light breeze and his beautiful, big brown eyes. He looked like a dream to be honest.

"Nothing, I'm just not feeling this dance."

"Want me to take you back to your dorm?" He asked.

I nodded and let him lead the way.

~a few hours later~

It was really late. Mina was snoring her head off, dumb bitch didn't even apologise. I couldn't take it anymore so I headed downstairs to the woods. As I approached the woods, the sound got louder. Is that music? My favourite song by one direction started to play, story of my life. I got closer and could see a figure standing there with a small boom box and a blanket laid on the floor. I finally reached the scene, it was Taehyung.

"What all this?" I asked curiously.

"Well..." he put the book box down. "I wanted to dance with you, but I didn't get the chance to earlier." He admitted.

I didn't even realise the smile on my face.

"So may i have this dance?" He asked holding his hand out for me to take.

I took his hand and he pulled me in close. My arms around his neck and his arms around my waist. I rested my head on his chest.

"You didn't have to do this." I said closing my eyes, following his sway.

"I wanted to." He kissed the top of my head.

His touch felt so comfortable and familiar. I looked up at him, and he was already looking straight down at me. I smiled at him and he did the same. We stayed in the same position for a few moments.

"You look beautiful tonight." He complimented, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"I'm wearing a jumper and jeans." I laughed.

"You look beautiful in anything." He stroked my cheek.

I got lost in his eyes as we swayed to the music. We were staring at each other for what felt like forever. He then cupped my cheek and leaned in, pressing our lips together. It felt like electric. Sparks flying everywhere. I wrapped my arms around his neck tighter and deepened the kiss. It felt so special, it felt like a first kiss should. Seojin kissing me couldn't compare to this moment. We pulled away slowly, resting our foreheads on each other's. I stared into his eyes deeply, they were full of love. He smiled a little, pecking my lips again.

"Tae." I whispered.

"Yes?" I could feel his breath on my face.

"I love you."

***