Δ15Δ

Taehyung's POV

haaa.....I'm so tired,but it was fun,spending my half time with that princess...

"King you sure you don't want to punish that jerky prince?" jisoo ask..

I sat on my throne and look at them placing my elbow on the arms of throne and palm my face..

"I wanted to...but maybe in a right day" i answered..

And there was the silence again...i hate this kind of scene..

"You can now go back and rest" i command to jin jisoo and they bow after walking away..

"Taehyung!!!" mother shouts entering and walking infront of me..

"What?..I'm resting here.." i lazily said..

"What what?!why do you attend the dance without a partner???!!" mother said placing her hands on his waist batting an eye on me.

"Why would i??" i only said and close my eyes and breath heavily.

"From now on!this is your fiancè!" i was suprise at my mother when i heard a fiancè so i quickly open my eyes.

And i saw a women beside my mother...

"Who is she?" i questioned staring at the women who shyly lowered her head.

"This is tzuyu..she's from sunflower kingdom,daughter of  Taehyang...i know i know your name almost be like her father's" mother said and smile...

I just keep analyzing her apperance,while my mother just keep smiling gladly at me..

"Aren't she so pretty?she's responsible too,why can't you date her already?" mother said..

"So your the princess of sunflower kingdom huh?...your pretty face shines to me,it almost blind me.." i said..

"Come on!dont be so sarcastic!" "Its not.." " Well make it a compliment,or say a better compliment to this beautiful tzuyu..." and she starts to annoy me with her words until it turns to scolding...

But there is someone whose beautiful than her...

Wait a minute....

How come my mother have a pretty voice?...no it can't be,my mother's voice is like a nonstop gun...

Is it sugar plum??is she singing???is she trying to annoy me to take her outside the basement?!....or is she making a love potion...

"Are you listening???cause it looks like your listening to something!" mother shout at me so i stare at her suspiciously,and i slowly stand up..

"What's wrong taehyung?" mother questioned but i ignore it,and walk infront of tzuyu whose still lowrring her head so i lift her chin up to me..

"Pls wait here princess tzuyu.." i said and she nods shyly...and i left them..

"I knew he would like you!" i heard mother said and walk through the basement...every step the singing becomes louder and louder...and the bright lights from inside to outside is turning in diffrent colors..and suddenly it stops..and in a minute i heard a loud thud from inside of it..

"SUGAR PLUM!!!"

And i quickly enter the basement and slam the door open,and know i no longer see somthing but a cage with no fairy in it...

She escaped...

And suddenly after i roam my eyes on the pitch black basement jin and jisoo suddenly appears from my back..

"King news from the mushrooms,there's an elf in the dark forest" jin said and i agrily look at them..

"Wheres sugar plum?" jisoo ask looking down at the basement..

"That elf might help her escape..." i deeply growl

"Sire..what will we do?" jin said and face them with a burning eyes and hard nuckles..

"Send the alarm now!!" i only shout and fastly flew along the way down the basement and grab the cage..and fly outside..

"Yes our king" they quickly respond and they dissapear leaving a black sparkling thing..

Someone just dared to took away sugar plum...

How dare you...

Jungkook's POV

"It's king taehyung,we must hide before he caught us here" sugar plum said and we hide under the stairs quickly..

*Blam!

"King news from the mushrooms,there's an elf in the dark forest" it's jin...

I thought king taehyung let sugar plum roam freely here in his kingdom??he must be a liar?!...traitor.

"Wheres sugar plum?" and it's jisoo...

They are with king taehyung...but they are so friendly with us,when we're in the dance?...i see no suspicious thing from them..

"That elf might help her escape..." i heard king taehyung said in scary deep voice...

Then my heart starts to beat faster when i heard what the feared king said..and the old creeps my trembling hands..

"Sire..what will we do?" jin said...

I feel it...i start the danger...now i can't move,just my nervous breath..

"Send the alarm now!!" king taehyung shouts that makes my eyes closed and hoping that the mushrooms must not tell what i looked like...

And i heared a fast flapping of thin wings comes down and up again..

"Yes our king" the goblins respond,and the flapping thin wings becomes silent like its flying away..

"Let's go.." sugar plum said..and i saw the cage was gone,the king took it to caught sugar plum again..

"W-what if we caught?" i question leaving a worried expression to her..

"If i caught don't let the cricket get that potion,he will spread that and if he did that..love will ruin and i will dissapear here so the another sugar plum fairy will rule in primrose kingdom and take care.." she explained..

"What cricket?who's he?" i ask and go to peek outside the basement if its clear so we can escape..

"This cricket" and he transform to a boy that I've met last time,its heuning kai,the weird kid that helps me..

So he just help me to take away the love potion and spread it??...he's really weird..

And sugar plum transform herself back...

"Theres sugar plum!catch her!!" the grumble deep voice suddenly shouts when we look back the creatures starts to chase us..

And i quickly run with sugar plum behind me,whose floating on the air flying fast..

"Just remember what i said bunny elf!" rosè said and i keep running until we get outside the kingdom..

"Sugar plum!!!you can't get away from me!!" the feared king said from far away behind us..

"Hide elf!" rosè shouts and i quickly twist my head on her worriedly and i was suprised when someone just pull me up from the thick fog.

"Heuning kai.." i lowly said..

"Nooo!!" rosè shouts before the king caught her in the air,and the feared king shakes the cage..

That's cruel..

"You bought a love potion!" heuning kai exitedly said..

And i look at my glowing bunny bag..

"Don't dare to weird kid.." i growl and leave him above the tree.

And i quickly ran away outside from this scary dark forest..

I hope it goes nothing..

So first of all i am verryy sorry if i took so long in updating it,and sorry for grammar and typos...i hope you like the chapter and pls vote for it,the school just throw assignments on the students so sometimes i can't update..but i will try to.

Jimin:You nice keep going💗