honeymoon day 1

After some manan land in Paris and they come out from airport and manik cars waiting for him there

They sat in one car and their journey for malhotra mansion in paris start

Nandini see france road with a large smile through window and manik smile to see her happy .

N - kitna acha hai manik ji are vo dekhiye na aap kaha dekh rahe hai

M- tumhe and dig his face in her hairs

Nandini blush ..

N - aapko nhi dekhna to mat dekhe hum to dekhenge

M - acha to honeymoon me aap sirf city dekhengi hume bhi dekh le itne to bure nhi hai hum

N - kya keh rahe hai aap driver bhaiya sun lenge

Manik pull her to him

M - relax jaan kiss on her forehead

They reach mansion and nandini smile to see the beautiful house

n - kitna sundar hain ye and start roaming in the whole house manik smile

manik to servant - you all can go for today and they leave

nandini turn to see manik but not found him and she reach terrace

She was now again start walking..searching all around for her patidev...who wasn't seen anywhere..

Nandini : " where is manik..."..she thought..and was walking when suddenly she felt someone held her hand from behind..

She without turning back..sensed his touch on her...she smiled and said manik..and he said "Jaan..".. This mere word was enough to make her crazy

He came towards her..locked his hand on her belly and placed his chin on her shoulder..

Manik : " mujhe bina dekhe kaise jaana..Ki mai he hoon.."..he asked while nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck..and making patterns on her belly by his finger..his these movements were creating havoc inside her...

Nandini : "aapko dekhne ke liye mujhe nazro ki jarurat nahi hai..mera dil aapki dhadkano ko sun leta hai..aapke ehsaas ko pehchanti hu mai.."... Her confession made manik loose all the control ...he without any further delay..made her turn around..and smacked his lips with hers...

She took aback..with his sudden move..but soon she also drown away in his passion..and response..

He was sucking her lower lips..chewing all the lipstick ..while she was relishing the taste of his upper lips..and soon the place get changed..manik nibbling her upper lips while she was devoring his lower one..both was in the their own world..whereas the goddess of love was showering heavenly graces on the duo...

After relishing the taste of each other's lips..manik took her both lips inside his mouth...to make her feel like heaven..and indeed she was enjoying his taste...his way of loving..

After satisfying each other..or getting out of breath both broke the kiss...if the need of oxygen wasn't there..they would have not left each other ..at least not so easily and soon...while their eyes still stick to each other's lips..

Nandini left manik..and shyly licked her lips..which made manik horny..he yanked her closer..and fused his lips with hers once again for a passionate ride...Nandini was totally startled with his move..but let him dominate..

After a never ending kiss..he left her lips..and kissed her forehead...and both joined their heads..their eyes were closed..both were panting very badly...

Manik : "I love you.."...he confessed and their was a huge fireworks all over the sky..which made Nandini looked upwards...she was stunned with those fireworks...in the sky...

Nandini : " it's so beautiful... I love you manik.."...she said in a joyus tone and hugged him tightly..while he embraced her in his arms...

After witnessing the fireworks in the sky .. she was overwhelmed.. She was standing right beside manik..who was looking at her shining face...

N - "kitna khoobsurat hai yeh Sab.."... She said with a broad smile on her face...

m -: " aapse jyada nahi.."..he said looking at her..while she blushed... and hug him

Nandini was still in manik's arms...and both were smiling sheepishly... While the moonlight which was falling on the heavenly couple making them glow more and more..

She shyly turned around...and start walking but he held the corner of her pallu..and she stopped...

Nandini : "kya kareho ho ...leave it..",.. She said after placing her hand on her shoulder where the saree's pallu was tuck..

Manik : " after awaking all the demons inside me..you want me to leave..no way.."..he said with a mischievous smirk...

Nandini : "please let me go na..".. She pleaded but he wasn't going to listen her today...

Manik : " not before marking you ..."..his words made Nandini surprise and blush.. She turned to see manik...who was smirking...