YouTube's Adopted Daughter(pattywalters&veeoneeye fanfiction)

Oh hi by the way I’m Alex Walters I’m Patty(dad)and Jason’s(mom) adopted daughter they are also known as Pattyxwalters,Pattywalters and Veeoneeye, Veetwoeye.

“Alex its time to get up”

“But mom its Saturday I don’t have to get up”

“ Don’t but mom me if you want to take Patty to the airport with me then get up.”

“Fine I’m up I’ll be ready in 5 but don’t expect me to look good”  

“Thats fine with me”

Alex’s pov.

So were on are way to Heathrow airport with me in the back, mom in the passenger seat and dad driving.We live in Ashford its a good ten minutes away from the airport so we took are penny boards with because somebody likes to be late for his flights (Looks at dad and glares. Dad looks back and smiles)

~skip car ride~

Patty’s Pov.

We get to the airport I ask Jason if he has my plane ticket he looks at me like i thought you had it. i look at Alex and she is just laughing at us then holds up my ticket.

“Thanks Alex I’m so glad you had it.”

“You’re welcome dad if it wasn’t for me you would have left it on the counter”

God I hate being late for a flight but that why I have them.

Jason’s Pov.

It’s 8:30 and Pattys plane leaves at 8:35 he is so late for his flight good thing we brought are Penny boards.

“Patty hurry up you’re going to miss your flight.”

    ~Skip the Walk to the Terminal~

Alex’s Pov.

“ Bye dad I’ll miss you a lot while you're gone”

“Bye I’ll miss you too baby girl”

“Bye Patty I’ll miss you have fun”

“Bye Jason I’ll miss you too”

As we watch dad get on the plane we wave goodbye.

I turned to mom and asked

“Well what do we do now mom .”

“Well we Penny board out.”

~Skip the Car Ride Home ~

Karim’s Pov.

Today I got up at 8:30 to find Patty,Alex and Jason missing. Pattys car was still in the driveway but Jason’s car was gone so here I’m thinking they went out to get breakfast but nooo Alex and Jason went to drop Patty off at the airport nice of the to tell me not. Im going to see if Alex wants to make a video with me maybe a Q & A. So i walk down stairs and alex is watching Doctor Who.

“Oh hey Kairm what’s up.”

“Hey Alex do you want to make a Q&A video.”

“Yeah sure its better than watching Doctor Who did you ask the followers for Questions yet.”

“No not yet ill do that right now.”

@kairmabridged@alexveeonewalters are doing a Q&A so send us Questions#Q&A#Alexwalters.

“Ok all done now the location.”

“We should do it out in the backgarden.”

“Thats a great idea to the backgarden we go.”