nerdy boy: grayson

You're sitting in your pre cal class trying to finish your homework before the lesson started, but neither you or your friends understood how to work out the questions. You looked around to see if you could see any of the smart kids around.

Y/NS thoughts
"Tony? No hes gross"
"Liam? no he smells"
"Alfie? No he is annoying"
"Grayson? Yes! He's smart, cute, and just really humble!"
End of y/ns thoughts

Grayson is very shy and doesn't speak to many people other than his twin known as ethan dolan.

I walk over to grayson and tap him on the shoulder. He turned around in shock.
"H-h-hey y/n" he says nerously.
"Hey grayson! Im not gonna hurt you! Do you mind helping me with the homework?"
"Sure!" He says
You fling yourself onto the chair that was next to him. You and grayson manage to finish your homework before the bell.

"Thanks for helping me do my homework grayson!" You smile
"Anytime" he replies

Throughout the remainder of the school day you and grayson would meet up in the hallway to talk and you would grab a seat next to him in your mutal classes. You were suprised by how friendly grayson was. You had only made friends with him this morning but felt like you'd known him forever. You trusted him so much you opened up about your ex and how he played you, you also told him how lonely you felt without y/e/n
Grayson was an excellent listener and advice giver. He really seemed to know what he was talking about.

While you were in your french class you turned around to face grayson and said,
"Hey grayson would you like to come round my place after school? You know to help me study for the pre cal test because there are still a few things im struggling with."

"Yeah that would be fine. I'll just follow you to your house."

Two periods later the final bell rang and grayson followed you to your house. After the two of you had been lying on your bed studying for an hour, your minds drifted off into side conversations as you laughed and talked about the most random things.

"Thanks for coming to my house to help me with my math by the way" you told Grayson.

He just smiled sweely as he said

"Ahh no biggie, i was happy to do it!"

You both stared silently at eachother until grayson leaned in and kissed you. You didn't hesitate to kiss back. He then cradled your face in his large hands and started kissing you harder. His curious hand started to roam the curves of your body. You pulled out of the kiss and softly asked,

"Are you sure we should be doing this?"

Grayson gave you a half smile and said,

"No but your not the only one who's lonely."

With that you pulled him back into a romantic kiss, as you went to second base with eachother, you both decided that- that was as far as you should go for the moment.

The following day you kept staring at grayson throughout pre cal, when you were supposed to be taking your test. You just watched him skim one problem after another, writing the method to solve it, punch in a few numbers in the calculator, and copy down his answer. You found his math skill incredibly hot but snap back to reality when you realise you only have ten minutes of your test left.

When you looked at the test you had no idea what to do so needless to say you failed the test. However, your teacher agreed to let you take the test again. Grayson came back to your house again and helped you study, once you had finished studying you couldn't resist eachother so you took it a step further.

Grayson quickly became your Permanent math tutor and this routine went on henceforth.

When you friends asked you how you maintain a straight A in such a hard class you tell them you have an excellent tutor. When you tell them grayson tutors you they don't even know who your talking about. He's so quite and reserved none of your friends have ever noticed him before. When you tell grayson he just laughs and says,

Don't worry babe we'll just remain eachothers dirty little secret." He then winked at you and walked on to his next class.

Dolan Twins Imagines On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara