two. places that you fear the most

𐙚⋆˙⟡♡ | PAPER RINGS (💍)chapter two: places that you fear the most

chapter two: places that you fear the most

Tree Hill, North Carolina; Circa September 2004

"So, that's the boy that beat Nathan?" Brooke Davis asked her best friend Peyton Sawyer as the girls were in the gym at the high school. It was yet another Friday night, which meant that everyone was gathered in the gym to watch the second basketball game of the season. It was also the first game that Lucas was to be playing, with his brother and cousin who both hated the idea more than anything. Lucas had been hot and cold about the whole idea of joining the team because of them, but after Nathan had made his bet with Nathan. Lucas' bet was that if he won him and Nathan would both be on the team because he knew that it would have been the last thing Nathan would have wanted. To be kicked off of the team.

And he had been right.

"Yeah, that's Nathan's half-brother." Brenna said, as she was sat on the floor cause her feet were hurting. Even though they had a conversation in the library about Lucas early that week she knew her sister, and her sister probably forgot. Brooke was the kind of girl to forget things that were all that important, and talking about a no body would have been high of her forgetfulness list.

"Well, he looks good from behind." Brooke smirked, as she was checking the boy out who was back baskets to warm up for the game. Brenna looked up at her sister and over at her friend, before rolling her eyes as she looked back at her sister.

"Nasty." Brenna said. When she saw that the two teams were getting into formation, as the game was about to start, she put her hands up for her sister and best friend to help her up of off the floor. Which they did, lightly pulling her up and then Brooke put her hand on her twins belly and smile.

"The bump is looking so cute." Brooke said, and Brenna smiled at her. She loved being pregnant and carrying a little mini her and Nathan, they still didn't know the gender and they were both okay with that.

Brenna brushed off of the back of her cheer skirt before the three girls got into their usual positions, which was with the oldest twin in the middle of the two of other girls. The way it had always been. None of the girls really knew why it was this way, it was just always how it seemed to happen.

Nathan was the one that was stood in the centre pf the court, as he was the one that would be starting the tip-off, he had ended up tipping the ball over to his estranged half-brother seeing as he was the one that was nearest to him. But it hand up slipping through his hands and it made it's way rolling over tpo the cheerleaders on the sidelines. Brenna and Peyton managed to move out of the room just in time because the ball was coming right at the two of them, and it rolled right through the middle of them.