Chapter 3

Rodan POV:

It's been a few minutes since the human got me fixed up. She is now looking at a weird flatten box in her hand that has something moving in the middle of it. I realize that all the nice petting and attention I was getting was gone. All that attention was turned to the flattened box. I don't like the small box thing. It's stealing all the attention and little pets from me! And I want it back! After a few more minutes I started to nudge the human sitting in front of me on the back of the head. The girl turned and looked at me confused. But it didn't take long for her to realize what I wanted due to her bringing her hand up to my beak and started to pet me again like she did when she got done wrapping my leg in the white cloth stuff, I believe that humans call it bandages. I'm not sure, all I know is that I'm happy that I'm get attention again. She started to bring the small box back into her vision. I didn't realize that I was growling and glaring at it the box. But I think she did hear me because I looked up at as she begun to laugh. What she said next, caught me off guard. "Rodan? Are we jealous of a phone?" The human said as she continues to laugh. I groaned, she reminded me of Godzilla and Anguirus when she asked that. I didn't want to admit it but yes. Yes I was jealous of that small flattened box. I'm a greedy bird. I can't help it, but I don't want that box to have any of the attention that I was getting.
    So I used all the strength I had and grabbed the box with my be and threw it somewhere in the human's den. She looked shocked but smiles and pets me even more. "I do believe that you don't like phones tough guy." She said as gave me all the love and attention back.

(( Sorry that it's short. I'll be working on the next chapter shortly))