What is happening to me.(Tom)

(Still in Tom's point of view). Thursday, October 17 2002

Agh, I don't know what to do now. This morning, began to feel like crap. Yea, I know I haven't been away from her to start talking like this, but when you are really in love with someone, you want to spend every second together (at least I do). I haven't felt this happy in a while, and I like this feeling of being happy. 

Ugh, even walking to the bus stop now has become a bore. The girls at our bus stop, come up to me and start talking to me,

"hey, Tom where's your girlfriend at?" Stacey says in a rude tone.

"She's still in the hospital, and why do you care?"

"Well, since you both and that girl of yours got my boyfriend arrested again, I feel like, you're a threat to me now."

Wow. I couldn't believe what Stacey just said to me. I wanted to tell her what was really going on, but the bus came, and I really didn't tell like talking to anyone right now.

It didn't feel the same, sitting in the sit where Jazmine always sits. I didn't want to be here, I wanted to be right next to Jazmine.

We arrive at school, and I already feel like crap. I just went to my locker, grabbed my stuff and headed to class. Didn't even talk to Bill.

Classes seem FOREVER. I couldn't wait until art. I wanted to talk to Bill about something.

(boring class...)

Finally the bell rang to go to 3rd period. I waited for Bill at the lockers until the warning bell rang. He didn't show up. I got a little worried. I walk into class and luckily, I saw Bill and sat next to him.

"hey Bill, why weren't you at your locker?"

"hi Tom, I thought you were mad at me because you didn't talk to me this morning like you always do."

"i'm sorry. I'm not mad at you. I'm still just sad about Jazmine."

"oh, it's ok. I just don't want you to be mad at me. Don't worry Jazmine is coming back. She isn't gone forever."

"true."

"Hey Bill I want to talk to you about something."

"yea, what's up?"

"well, you know we've  been wanting to start a band for a while . And I think now I a good time. Start young, become worldwide, and do this forever. Living the dream."

"that sounds great Tom, but I don't we could become worldwide stars. We might not even get the chance to do this for a life time. Well, since we are serious about this, when we get home we have to talk to mom about this. If she says yes, then we have to start writing music, and going down to bars, to see if we can find anybody who wants to be in our band."

"alright. I hope mom says yes. Oh and I have thought about some guitar parts, that I have written down."

(hands Bill the paper. The parts are for Durch Den Monsun.)

"wow Tom these, are pretty awesome. i'll start thinking about some lyrics...."

(it's pouring rain, just to keep in mind readers.)

(another thing, I don't know how the idea of the song came about, but this is a story so don't believe this..)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I say,

"it's really pouring rain outside. I haven't seen this much rain, since the last monsun, remember that Bill? It was in the summer and we had to run inside really fast, I thought it would never stop raining."