Chapter 35

Justins POV:

Finally. I had my baby back and I couldn't be happier. Who cares about what my parents say? Im probually never going to see them again anyways! As long as we are happy together that's all that matters. We were now laying on the hospital bed. Austin had been asleep. I saw his eyes flutter open and smiled at his beautiful bright blue eyes.

"Morning babe" I say as I lean in for a kiss.

"Good morning beautiful" he says into the kiss.

"Guess what?" He says tiredly while I run my fingers through his sloppy hair.

"What?"

"Im released from the hospital today!" He Half-shouts excitedly. Instead of letting me answer he kisses me and I kiss back. We are interrupted when the Dr. Walks in.

"Alright love birds! Let Austin breathe! Dont want him to have breathing problems next!" He says laughing.

"Haha sorry doc, I just missed him so much!" Austin says.

The doctor smiles and looks at Austins clipboard.

"Well Austin it looks like you are good to go! See you in a few weeks to make sure your heart rate and all of that stuff is a-okay!" Says Dr.K.

"Thanks doc!" He says as the doctor walks out with a nod of his head.

Melony walks in.

"Alright! So im giving you a choice. I have talked to Michelle and she said its perfectly fine for you to stay at Jays house with him. Or you can come home with m-" she is cut off by Austin.

"JAYS HOUSE!!!" He screechs and slams his lips into mine. I pull away laughing. Finally...everything is starting to work out for me...