Chapter 1 Lovers

Seven/Saeyoung/707 Pov: I'm outside and i see the moon look's beautiful out here and i see Naib Subedar and i got up from the stairs case and Naib saw me and i sighed and i turn around and i went to my door and i opened the door and I'm inside my apartment and Naib is in my apartment and he closed the door and he still see's me and i went to my room door and i opened my door and I'm inside my room and Naib is in my room and he closed my door and i went to my dresser and i took my headphones off my neck and put them down and i put my hands down and Naib is behind me and he grabbed me and turned me around and I'm looking at him and i said Naib why are you following me and he said because i love you and i said I love you two Naib and he kissed me and i kissed him back and we pulled away from the kiss and he let go of me and he kissed my cheek and he pulled away from my cheek and i kissed him and he kissed me back and we pulled away from the kiss and we became boyfriend and boyfriend and we love each other so much that we will stay with each other and I love him and he loves me back and it is night time and the Moonlight is shining through my window and the moon is so pretty.