Chapter one

In Victorian London by the year of 1889, the Livington family has a shop that makes pastries, it became very Popular by nobles and even citizens, one faithful day both owners of that place was killed in the exploding carriage, their daughter was at home, she was very sick.

A familiar male with white skin, red eyes, black hair and wears white gloves to cover both his hands, he sense a very tasty soul, a light purple mansion came to view, a woman with maroon eyes, long dark brown hair and wears a blue night dress was in bed very pale and sickly, the demon turned into his crow form, she said her wishes, the crow listened in but then have a devious idea to form a contract.

the woman heard a pecking noise on her window, a black crow, it has red eyes, she let it in, the bird changed into a man, he felt amused of her curiosity even there was a little fear in the human female, they had ended their conversation, Andrea is not sure to accept the demon's proposal but It will make her life different.

So the crow demon's faustian mark appear on Andrea's left shoulder, It was painful, her sickness even disappeared by Sebastian confirming it, by the window a spider demonic being was watching them, there will be a battle and enemies that despised the Livington family, he left and have sinister ideas to get her.

while Sebastian Michaelis tucked his mistress to bed, he knew danger will be coming for them, there is something about the human female, her compassion for a demon like himself, he began to feel emotions, his finger touch a straid of Andrea's hair in a lovely manner then left the room.