Ride

8am

Since I've arrived here, I've been feeling odd and out of place with meta and myself. I thought at first it was me but it's been this whole situation and it's just unraveled in my face.
I'm going to walk with my chin up, my ex boyfriend called me as I was in my uber nearing the airport. He asked me if I was okay, I told him yeah I've been fine. He then proceeded to tell me that he feels bad about what happened with us and he would like to give us another chance, I told him I'll give him an answer when i land back home. He told me that he just might be at the terminal waiting for me.

9am

I was set and ready to get on my plane for home, I just sat down to snack before my flight when my phone vibrated. It was saaksh, he texted me an apology saying that he wouldn't ever want to stop being in my life and he would only agree to staying out of my life if I felt that it was best.

I kept the message on read as I finished up on my Wendy's.
Then I walked around as my thoughts about the message become more and more impactful in my mind.

11am

" calling all delta flyers to flight DL822, we are now boarding."
I boarded and stared to relax since my flight was about to begin.

1:15pm

We landed at my home airport, my ex texted me saying he's on his way to my terminal. By the time I walked out of the plane I was so surprised at who was there!

( I was so happy)