The Test

Elizabeth's P.O.V

When I woke up I did my morning routine and headed to school. While flying I noticed Meliodas walking along the sidewalk.

"Hm, something wrong Elizabeth?" Ellatt asked me.

"Huh, you fly ahead, I want to say hi to a friend." I said, as Ellatt flew ahead with asking anything.

Once I landed on the sidewalk, I quickly cought up with him and said good morning. On our walk to school we talked about some stuff we dont know about each other. Apparently we have a lot in common.

We walked to our first class which was magic defense.

"Alright class the gifts you received yesterday are normal wepons but some people have the ability to turn their wepons in something know as sacred treasures. Sacred treasures allow the user to draw out an immense amount of magic energy. For example."

Ms.Rose took a normal sword and closed her eyes in consideration. At that moment the sword was no longer a dull sword but had a beautiful handle with the blade even longer, with the middle being light blue while being covered with dark blue.

We all looked surprised. On how a normal sword turned into a sacred treasure.

We all looked impressed until she spoke.

"Now the clothes I handed you all fit to your size. These clothes are ment to protect you in battle. Especially since these past few days our country has been at war. If anything should happen then they would come and need magic user's.

We all looked a little worried. She then dismissed us to the locker rooms to change into our gear.

Once outside we all formed teams of five. My team was had Elaine, Diane, Gelda, Aqua and, myself. The boys team had Meliodas, King, Zeldris, Ban and a boy with messy orange hair and a long cowlick that falls over the right side of his face.

Our teacher told all flying students to line up, and all non-flyers to sit on the benches. She explained that she was going to see how long we could fly basically a compilation on who would be the last one standing.

We all got our wings, Elaine and king both had fairy wings. Meliodas hand Zeldris had black wings except Meliodas' wing had dark feathers on his back, while Zeldris had his wings cover his arms.

As for me I have a large pair of white wings with a small pair just underneath both on my back. As for the others I noticed a few other demons, fairys and mages.

Ms. Rose shot an ice crystal from her hand as and indication of go. As we flew around the course I saw a few students land not being able to keep up. The only ones left were Elaine, King, Meliodas, Zeldris, and I.

We heard ms. Rose say it was a tie then it was the non-flyers turn. They would run around a track. I wasn't surprised Meliodas' team and my team were still going.

After class we went back to change and we all headed towards lunch.

"Hey guys, what are you talking about?" Aqua asked.

"Oh, you know about out turning our normal wepons into sacred treasures." Diane said.

We both sat down and chatted away and trying to figuring out how to make our wepons into sacred treasures.

And just like that it was the end of the day. Most of my classes I have are with the sins and Aqua.

After the bell aqua and I went to the bath room and changed into our cloths, then we head towards the field. Once we got there we saw the sins.