Morning Kisses

Muah.

There's a pause.

Muah.

And yet another, pause.

Muah.

And the last one Dazai could place on the resting beauty beside him. The gingers face would scrunch slightly after every kiss, moving away but at the same time enjoying and wanting more of them. Those soft and plump lips he'd feel around his face every morning they'd get to be next to each other. Though of course, when his mind would come back to consciousness, and his eyes would open to see the mad man behind the welcoming and reassuring feeling he got, he'd never admit that he liked the kisses.

He'd be flustered, and turn away as he did today. Pulling his shaky and weak hand up to halt the kisses before Dazai could continue. His body stretch out in the sheets, a long yawn following shortly after. It was time for another day. Another long day of being separated for how many unknown hours from the cause of different jobs. And to come home and see each other again as they both secretly loved. Especially on the harder days.

But Chuuya felt as if today would be a good day. Especially since he had a few extra kisses placed on his face while he was conscious of it happening. He felt Dazai sit up slightly, nuzzling his face into his partners neck and leaning his head up to speak into the males ear. A soft, "Good morning, my love..." was whispered, leaving the redhead slightly flustered. Though it was a normal thing the brunette would say to him.

It still never failed to make Chuuya fall in love with him as if he would on the first morning of sleeping together.

Chuuya huffed a sigh, sliding his hands up and down his partner slowly. "Mornin'" he replied, looking over at Osamu's sleepy eyes. He could tell, the brunette probably hadn't gotten much sleep, and he felt some what guilty though he could control Dazai's insomnia. Usually, to somewhat make up for the lack of sleep his partner would receive, he'd prepare a good breakfast. Despite the fact it always make him at least ten minutes later for work. It was worth it. His love could be healthy in the hunger section and hopefully have better rest for the new night to come. So he planned to do that today too, as soon as Dazai would let him get out of bed.

"Let go, I need to get ready for work." Chuuya stated in a raspy voice, trying to unlatch the males longer and stronger arms from around his body.

Dazai groaned quietly, a small smile forming on his face as he only squeeze his partner closer to him. "You could take one day off? For me?" He said cunningly, trying his best to convince the other. But of course, it never worked with his beloved Chuuya. Knowing the other well, he never skipped work. Only on the occasions of Dazai's birthday, or a serious injury from one of the two.

Chuuya gave Dazai's arms a weak smack, already shaking his head to the question. "No. You know I can't just stay at home with the type of job I have." He let out a groan, slowly becoming irritated with the fact he couldn't get he male off of him. He figured he'd be 12 minutes late this time. Oh will there be yelling once he gets there. And question on to why he was late.

Dazai let out a sigh, letting Chuuya go after a short while, letting him go freely to start off his day. The brunette started work a little later today, which is why he was really in a hurry to leave. But keeping Chuuya trapped in his arms would make the other mad at him, and he didn't like that. Annoying Chuuya yes, but making him mad was a no.

The redhead was already out of bed and in the bathroom. His clothes thrown to the floor and the warm shower water hitting his pale skin. He washed up quickly, making sure to brush through his curls and brush his teeth the fastest he could. With a white cloth wrapped around his waist, went back into the shared bedroom, scanning their closet for his normal and well known outfit for work. Dazai look up from his phone, smiling at the sight. He eyed his half naked partner, sitting up for a better look.

Chuuya turned after he pulled out the usual, shaking his head at the brunette who smirk at him. "No. We have no time." He mutter, letting the towel drop as he turn to face away from him. Even if he's been naked in front of the other before, or had even bathed together, it will never not be flustering and embarrassing for him. For Dazai to just stare at him like that. Like he was desirable, because he knows he's not.

Dazai arch a brow, climbing over the the edge closest to his partner and letting his smirk turn to a loose smile. "I wasn't asking for that. I just think the sight is absolutely stunning is all-"

"Oh be quiet." He huffed, turning Dazai's face away and back into the pillows. "Stop staring, you pervert!" Chuuya change quickly, setting aside the towel for him to clean up once he gets home.

He heard a soft whine from the pillow before the brunettes head stuck up again. The back of his fingers rubbing against his eyes, showing more of the his exhaustion. Right. He's tired. A tired man who just wants to cling onto the one he loves most in this world.

Chuuya stare at him, letting his face soften and his shoulders sag. Alright. He'd be later to work... Maybe twenty minutes. Only because he found himself crawling back on top of the sheets and draping his arms over Dazai's chest. The brunette let out a soft gasp, simply shutting his mouth and enjoying the consideration from the other. It was only once in a blue moon where he'd be this affection. Knowing he'd be late, late for Dazai. Because the other wanted affection.

In all honesty...Chuuya would want Dazai to do the same if there came a point where he needed to be held. Or just wanted to be reminded that is loved.

After a few more minutes, Chuuya got up and smiled down at Dazai. A sweet and genuine smile. That gave Dazai the same feelings Chuuya got every morning from his kisses.

He shifted out of the sheets and the bed, and made his way to the kitchen to start on the breakfast that should have been statues many minutes ago. But that's okay. The less Chuuya thought about the time he wasted, the less angry he'd be with everyone at the Port Mafia.

With the simple breakfast of pancakes and sunny side made eggs, he served the plates on the table. Calling out to Dazai to come in and fill himself so he could head out to work himself. "Osamu! Come eat!" He called. Not receiving an answer as he set down the forks and knives, he called again. "Let me rephrase myself. GET OUT OF BED AND COME AND EAT THE FOOD I MADE FOR YOU. RIGHT. NOW."

Dazai was up and out of the room, sluggishly making his way to the table and sitting down at his side of the table. Chuuya nodded, giving out a short prayer to his food and then digging in. Lack of time meant no news, which in a way pissed him off. Only because he got pissed off because of small things like not being able to read the news through his phone.

"Fuck," he panicked, noticing the watch on the wall and how he was at least thirty minutes passes when he was supposed to leave. Which means he'd be forty minutes late to work because it takes him at least ten minutes to get there. He finished his last bite, running to the front door to put on his shoes and slip on his jacket. As he opened the door, Dazai ran up to him, pulling him into a hug and setting the redhead's gloves into his pocket.

"You forgot something." He said cheekily, expecting a reward kiss for helping Chuuya. Chuuya blushes, looking up at his partner, the cause of his lateness, and placed a kiss on his lips sweetly. Love and consideration from the brunette behind it.

Muah.

...

Dazai let his lover slip out of his grip, and closed the door after Chuuya had his silent departure.

And Dazai stare at the now locked door, his shoulder slumped down and a sigh breathing out. Knowing there'd be hours of the day where they wouldn't see each other. And until then, all he had left was the sweet morning kiss that lay on his lips.

.
.
.
So uh,, how was it?? I had so much trouble titling this shit, lmao.

Anna ou- 1500 words.