36

Continue of chapter 35 ..

Jaydano's pov

It's already 8:45 pm . People could arrive any moment . I decide to call Kenza one more time . Luckily she picks up .

"Hey babe . You at the dinner already ?" i ask . "Nah not yet . I'm getting ready now" her voice says . Even the most normal sentence that comes out of her mouth makes my heart beat fast .

"Are people already there . It sounds quiet" she says . "It is quiet . People are not here ye-" there i hear the doorbell . "And people have arrived" i say .

"Well have fun" Kenza says . "You too baby be safe" i say . "I will . Love you" she says . "Love you too" i say and hang up .

Kenza pov

After my call with Jaydano , i go back to making myself ready . I let my hair curl down over my shoulders and dress myself into a brown letter top , blue jeans and see through heels .

 I let my hair curl down over my shoulders and dress myself into a brown letter top , blue jeans and see through heels

I put some earrings in as well and look down at the necklace around my neck . The necklace Jaydano gave me . I still can't believe he gave it to me . It means a lot to him which is why it means a lot to me . I'll never take it off .

I finish my look with my brown Louis Vuitton bag . I spray some perfume here and there . Destine has already texted me and said that she's on her way to the restaurant .

I take my keys and leave the house ..

At restaurant Mere ..

I arrive at restaurant Mere and park my car . It's a cute , little restaurant at the end of a street . I already see Destine sitting at a table , looking at the menu card .

I get inside and take a seat across from her .

An hour later ..

Jaydano's pov

It's not even 12 AM and i already had more than a few drinks . I feel a bit tipsy but i can handle it . In fact , i decide to take my fifth drink .

I pour my cup full with vodka . "Wow bro . You should chill" David says and tries to take the drink out of my hand but i pull away . "I'm good bro . Don't worry" i say and finish the drink in one shot .

"Aye DJ ! Turn that music up for me" i yell at him . He does what i say and turns the music up . Everyone goes wild . Now this is what you call 'a party' .

An hour later ..

Jennifer's pov

Jaydano's party's are lit as fuck . The music , the people .. just everything . He himself is probably busy with that Kenza . Wait .. i haven't seen Kenza here actually . Maybe they finally broke up .

Anyway .. i have to pee . "Lilli" i cal Lillian . "Imma go pee okay . Be right back" i say . She nods and i make my out of the living room .

The toilet downstairs is already taken by someone . I decide to take the one upstairs . Gosh even the stairs is covered with human bodies . I make arrive at the top of the stairs and---

Holy fuck !!! This can't be real !!

Kenza's pov

I arrive at home and get inside . It's been a hell of a long night . We eated dinner and took a walk as well . The first thing i do is put my shoes off .

I take a seat on my bed and decide to call Jaydano . I just want to know how he is and i wanna hear his voice . I miss him .

Beeep .. beeep .. beeep

Voicemail . He's probably busy with partying and celebrating his healing . I'm really happy for him and i want to let him enjoy his night so i'll just call tommorow or something .

For now i just change myself into pyjamas , put my phone in the charger and close my eyes . Good night ..