Chapter 15: WIFEY...

SECOND CHANCE

CHAPTER 15

He want to posses her, want to keep her to his self only. Troy teringat pertama kali parents dia mention pasal Jillian and ask her to look after her. Masa tu Troy tanya parents dia, "Who is she?". Madam and Master Hastrings explain. And that when he remember who is Jillian. The little girl in his childhood memories. The little baby girl he used to hold its tiny hands. He remember asking his parents and Jillian's mother, "I want her to be my bride." with a serious face. Dorang ketawa ja masa tu dan tida ambil serius apa yang little Troy cakap. Troy pun masa tu tida tau apa2 pasal kahwin, apa yang dia tau masa tu kalau dorang kahwin dia dan Jillian akan sama2 sampai dewasa macam parents dia.

Masa tu Troy pun masih budak, five years old. His intelligence and memory is really high, he start to go elementary school at the age.

He doesn't hate the touch of the little baby girl, he remember it feels so soft and she smile bubbly just like an angel. Madam dan Master Hastrings masa tu risau kalau tiba2 Troy marah kena sentuh but surprisingly he took the initiative to hold Jillian hands.

They used to play around sampai lah umur Jillian 3 tahun dan Troy umur 8 tahun. Old Master Hastrings arrange Troy belajar luar negara. Dorang terpisah disana but didn't lost contact, tapi after Jillian masuk college dan Troy masuk military training untuk last test for the inheritance. Every next Master of the Hastrings need to enter military training. Gradually both of them start to forget about each other existence.

Until his parents remind him of her. The little girl he use to 'groom' to be his bride. Bila Troy tau yang Jillian masih single he sigh in relief, he lower his guard at that time. Sebab semua info yang dia dapat masa tu, walaupun Jillian has been crown as a campus belle dan banyak senior or junior cuba bawa dia keluar Jillian tida pernah terima. Her personality just like his, they were both cold and distant. Both have a high IQ but low EQ. Jillian cuma ada dua kawan yang rapat ja masa tu, one was a boy but gay and a girl who work as a part time model.

Troy monitor Jillian dari jauh ja, tida pernah cuba approach dia. Dia fikir masa tu nanti dorang akan jumpa balik and he will claim his right as the boy she use to call her husband. (sebab Troy selalu cakap dgn Jillian yg dorang ni little husband and wife.. 😩❤)

He lost his chance at that time, sebab dia confident dengan past relationship dorang. Completely oblivious of the ants around her and the big ant who manage to take her heart.

Bila Troy tau Jillian sudah bertunang dengan Mason, he was so angry he went back to the military for a year neglecting his work at the company.

It was half a year later after Jillian got married that his parents called to inform about Jillian.

Dengan perasaan Jillian untuk si Mason, dia rasa mustahil Jillian tida happy. Sebab tu dia marah dengan diri dia sendiri dan lari dari kenyataan that his little bride will be loved by some else.

He immediately went back home and help her with everything he can to stabilize her company. He only help her with the company, completely oblivious with her mental health.

Surprisingly he got an invitation to this event. Troy happy sangat masa dia tau Jillian mula balik kerja, but watching her went back and forth from her studio it hurt him alot. Troy tida tau macam mana mau jumpa Jillian masa tu. Seeing her tonight and how she forgot about him hurt his feeling alot. But how can he complain? It was his fault to begin with.

Snapping from his thought. Troy berenti jalan. Dia tengok ja belakang si Jillian. And he call,

"Wifey...."

author rambles: ahhhhhh so cuteeeeee 😭❤

TBC.