Part 2

Sry for late update I hope everyone liked my story .....

Precap
Mishti and Raghu anshs parent and his entry...

Story start
From a boy shouting ansh and ansh will turn and it's none other than ansh (harshard chopra)
(Then we can see ansh will come near them and ask Wht happened then they will tell this person has a dare for u to do and that is u hv to put 6 goals...)
Ansh : ok let's see if I win Wht will u do
The person : anything u say, and if u lose u hv to do Wht we say ...
Ansh: ok ready , get ready to loose...
Then ansh and his team starts playing and ansh puts more than six goals and wins the match and the girls there will be hooting and giving kisses for ansh ....
Ansh : remember never dare ansh coz ansh never looses....
And ansh goes but wait will he leave so easily the people who dared him then let's see wht happened to them omg they have to beg everyone haha 😆 this only happens when u there ansh......

Scene shifts to ansh house

There is a car stopped just now and the person got down and came his back is showing and he is wearing suit and he is talking in phone then the camera shows from his legs to his hands his one hand is in pocket and the other hand is having the phone, then the camera shows his lips and then his eyes the eyes which girls would fall in and then the face is shown it's none other than .......

Keep guessing
At last I posted it sry for late update I will try to post quickly once again sry and hope u all liked it......... I know it's a small update I'm sry guys.....