Chapter 2: Learning

The two walk down the path, the woman occasionally speaking to the infant in a kind and calm manner. The infant babbles and squeals. The Indominus smiles. The path opens up into a village, with many other animal women. His scales shift and he camouflages, turning invisible. He squeezes the woman's hand. She turns and jumps.

"You can turn invisible?"

   His head briefly appears. He nods, before he camouflages again. She blinks, surprised, before turning and walking onwards, letting go of his hand. She discretely motions for him to follow. He does so, silently creeping behind her. They stop in front of a large two story house. She pushes it open.

"Mother! Father! We're home!"

"Onee-san!"

     Two small children like the woman next to her jump from the hallway closet. The Indominus recoils in surprise. They tackle, their sister and hug her, carefully avoiding the baby.

"Where did that bruise come from?"

"We got jumped by an Order patrol."

     Two other older people burst from another room. One was a man, who's pants were slightly lopsided. The other was a woman who looked almost identical to the woman next to him, only she looked quite a bit older, with a much larger bust and longer hair. They reeked of sweat and... something else. The Indominus scratches at his nose, confused, before shrugging it off. The older wolf woman rushes over and carefully checks over her.

"How did you fight them off?"

"I didn't. This guy did."

      The Indominus de-camouflages, and stands tall. He blinks before he feels tugging on his worn shorts. He looks down to see one of the young wolf girls, beaming up at him.

"Hi! What's your name!"

"He says he's called the Indominus Rex."

"Cool! Was that magic?!"

The Indominus turns his head confused. The wolf girl sighs, before handing the infant to the small twins. They giggle and run off. She turns to him, a smile on her face.

"You've got a lot to learn about this place, don't you?"

Timeskip

      The Indominus has gotten settled in this village, happy as can be with his family. He had decided to propose to the girl whom he had saved, whose name he had learned was Pyra. Her little twin sisters are called Ember and Blaze. The infant is called Cinder. He was given the name Loki, since he could change the color of his scales and skin. Though the pups called him Kee. Now, he and Pyra are in the market, buying some fruits for the little ones. Suddenly, a portal opens up and several lilim appear.

"Those are lilim! And that's Druella! Why are they here?"

"Don't know. I've got a bad feeling about this."

"Citizens! We are in search of anything peculiar that has appeared in the last month or so. Have you seen anything lately?"

      All eyes go to the Indominus, who snarls in response, flexing his claws. The lilim notices the dinosaur.

"Oh. We found it. *ahem*. Hello! We are the Daughters of the Demon Lord. And you are?"

"I'm called the Indominus Rex, but the people here call me Shifter. I am what you would call a Chimera. I'm not form this world. I was created from several different lizard like beasts called dinosaurs, and other miscellaneous animals. So I've heard from my creators, before I came here."

"I see. Are you comfortable here? My mother was curious if you were an animal she could make into a new mamono, or a sapient entity she could converse with."

"Well, yes, I'm comfortable here. Tell your mother I'm fine. I may not know her, but she seems kind to want to know who I am. Is it possible that she could come meet me? Just asking."

Druella floats on her back for a moment before nodding.

"Sound reasonable. We shall see arch other soon I hope."

They open another portal and vanish. Pyra grabs his hand and drags him back to their home. They hurry inside, go to her room, where she slams and licks the door.

"Loki~."

Loki's eyes widen, before his skin turns almost blindingly white with fear.

    He forgot how a lilim's mere presence could arouse anyone. He was so fucked, literally. He watches as Pyra strips form her simple bra and panties, and watches as she crawls towards him.

"Fun time~"