4. Now you will

I'm seriously pissed on her as from past five minutes she is sitting in front of me without batting an eye to me.
Rolling my eyes I said, "Miss Black Queen. No one has their time to waste on you so will you talk about our deal."
She didn't move even a bit and said with her eyes closed leaning to her chair, "I know Mr. Malhotra."
For a second I thought her words had some hidden meanings but her next words remind me who the real she is.
"Like any businesswomen, I also use people for my benefit."
Obviously, you know but not only as business women but as women and person also.
"Of course you do. News headlines say it all."
She turned towards me and said looking me with a dirty smirk playing on her lips, "It seems you are interested in me. You follow me a lot."
"Who won't? But it looks like feelings are mutual from both sides.", I answered taking the paperweight, with which she was playing, from her hand making sure of it that my fingers brush with her.
"Feelings.", she said withdrawing her hand from my hold which was holding her fingers on the paperweight, "And why you felt so?"
I stood and went towards her chair and said leaning to her face which hasn't turned to face me and whispered huskily, "Because of this."
I trailed my finger lazily from her bare arm to neck and roamed a little over there.
Her uneven breath told everything about my effect on her. She gulped her lump and pressed her lips together as I moved my hand more forward towards her cleavage which was peeking through her dress.
My fingers were about to touch her cleavage when she holds my hand stopped me.
For a second, I've truly have loosed myself into her thinking of something but her touch on my hand brought me back to reality.
She turned towards me with her usual dirty smirk and said blowing her hot breath on me forcing me to close my eyes by her proximity, "You know Mr. Malhotra you are totally wrong."
I came back to earth as she pushed me a little.
Clearing my throat I straightened myself and mumbled under my breath, "Of course I'm always wrong when it comes to you."
"If you are done with seducing me then can we talk about business.", she said reading some file.
Nodding I sat back on my seat and said, "I've read your conditions and everything is fine but the last page is hilarious. I mean are you nuts. I mean I always throw a party on my every success and if you won't be there then it won't look good."
"Maybe in your success you'll be happy without me.", she said looking into my eyes.
Her words startled me because it's the truth.
In my real success, I'll be happy without her when I'll send her behind the bars.
Does she know about me?
"What do you mean?", I asked playfully for not showing my nervousness.
She smirked and said, "Oh! Mr. Malhotra why you are getting so nervous? I was just saying that when this project will be successful then you'll be happy without me."
I changed the topic and said, "I'll agree with your all terms but I also have some condition which is truly professional unlike you."
"Give the file. I'll check and Black Queen's manager will call you."
I'm truly irritated with her Black Queen rant. I mean she is talking as if it's someone else.
"Why you always keep addressing your manager and office as Black Queen's? It's irritating.", I said and my tone told my irritation.
"You are violating rule no.1 Mr. Malhotra. I think it's enough for today and you can leave.", she said indulging herself in the file which I gave her.
Rolling my eyes I said, "If you don't know then let me tell you Manik Malhotra never follows any shit rules."
She looked towards me and said, "Now you will."