7#Whaaaaat? Igneel !!!

--------------------------------------------------------- 
                      Luce's P. O. V

So here I am in the guild thinking about what happened last night with me and Natsu....

                       Flashback
I was in my apartment writing a new chapter for my book when Natsu came. Surprisingly he wasn't with Happy...
Yo Luce! What are you doing? said Natsu slowly approaching me but of course I closed my book and put it in the shelf nearby..
"Nothing Natsu I was just writing a new chapter for my book"
... "So how are you?"

"Oh I'm fine I just came to tell you something" stated Natsu hesitantly..

"Yeah now that I think of it.. I've been meaning to tell you something too"
"Ok then you go first Lucy.."

"No Natsu you go first."

"No you."

For one moment me and Natsu's eyes met so I agreed to go first...

"Natsu..I don't know how to say this but from the very first time I saw you I thought you were a jerk but when I got to know you, I could not help myself but fall for you... Fall for your smile, your kindness, your determination to never lose, your love for your family"

"You  were the one that was always by my side. You are the only one  I can dream of.. So I Lucy Heartfilia am deeply and madly in love with you Natsu Dragneel"

I said then I grabbed his hand and I waited for his response but he stepped back and said those five words I will never forget.

"I don't feel the same"

" I'm sorry Lucy"

and then he jumped out of the window and landed on his feet.. And I saw his figure fading in the dark rainy night...

                End of flashback

So that's what happened and of course I cried a lot and I didn't want to come in the guild today but I had to so Natsu won't think that he broke my heart that he did but just sayin'...

"Hey Lucy!"

"Oh hey Mira..How are you? "

"Fine and you?"

"Pretty good!"

"I don't think so you look pale have you eaten Lucy, dear?"

"No I haven't."

"Okay,I'll make you a toast and your favourite strawberry milkshake"
said Mirajane while going in the kitchen preparing my food.

For one moment I felt sleepy so guess what? I fell asleep.

After a while I feel someone shaking me and calling my name and when I open my eyes I see no other that Natsu!

He was the one shaking me.

" Oh you woke up!"

"Finally I need to tell you something.."

"Well I was going to say that yesterday but I didn't and since we're here I'll announce it to the guild!"

What is he going to announce? thought I...

                   Nobody's P.O.V

"Well, good morning everyone I need your attention because I want to say a few things... OK.. Here in front of me I have Lucy Heartfilia that is kinda my best friend." conveyed Natsu