Chapter 2

Slowly they took off all of our blindfolds. I looked around and saw Brent for the first time. He had short black hair that spiked up with some blonde highlights, blue eyes and looked completely and utterly terrified. I also saw what I wasn't planning on seeing, the girl from earlier. Let's just say, they weren't joking when they said they were gonna slit your throat and stab your chest. Yikes!

" Okay, which one of you wants to go to the torture chamber first?" One of the men said sarcastically.

No one said anything.

"Come on guys! It'll be fun...for us" laughed the demented looking man.

"Okay then. I guess you'll just go first" he said pointing at the young girl who sat next to the dead body. I could see the fear in her eyes. She was so young too! She had to be about 10 years old! The big man lifted her off the ground and threw her over his shoulder.

"NO! WHY ME?! PLEASE, SOMEBODY HELP ME!" She screamed in terror. The man covered her mouth tightly with his big, dirty hand. No one said anything as we all watched her be carried away. Another man followed behind them and the last man stayed behind to make sure none of us got away.

"Since we're obviously not gonna give you our real names, here's what you can call us. The man who carried your friend away is Ben, the man who followed after is Jim and you can call me Tom" he said. His voice was very raspy. "Okay, I will be right back. Don't get any ideas because we have security cameras and we can see anything that goes on from our phones" he said as he walked up the stairs.

All of the sudden we all heard a shrill scream coming from the next room over. Brent looked at me with a terrified expression. And I couldn't help but cry when I saw blood come pouring out from underneath the door to that room.