PART 26

MIA'S POV
I was sitting on the bed waiting for tae to call me .
I was still hoping for something that was never going to happen .
I wished tae will come with our baby in his arms .
I was going crazy ..

Then two of the men dressed in doctors dress came and stood at the corner .
After a few mintues i saw few nurses come and made me go to the bathroom .

One of the nurses helped me getting dressed in another casual  clothes.
After changing i sat on the bed and i didn't  know what was going in my mind ... i was sad . I was broken ..was i even feeling anything ....?
Do i even exist ?
Do my feeling matter ? ...
.
.
.
NO ONE'S POV

Jhope was standing with the support of wall , lost in his own world .
RM was still beside him , trying to support him .

"RM ... Am i doing  right ? "
Hah(laughs*) jhope said and laighed at his own .
"I don't even know am i doing this right or wrong but only thing that i am trying to do is save her .".. "save my sister ..."
"I am just keeping my promise hyung ..."
"The promise that i made to my parents ..."
"Everything is going to be alright ...Stay strong ..."
RM patted his shoulder and left ..
RM was also confused what should he say .. support him ?  or tell taehyung about this ...?
Betray tae or save BTS from shattering.

?Betray tae or save BTS from shattering

RM turned around and said "Jhope ... I don't know what turn this all will going to take .. but "
"Taehyung will never listen to any of us ... "
"And i can't see him ...you ... BTS .. any of us ... killing each other ... " He kept his tone down .
"So if anything happens to BTS . I am sorry but i will get your bitch sister and kill her infornt of you for what he did to Tae .
I will not think for a second whether she is your sister or even related to you .." He said in deep voice and left .

Jhope swallowed fear and just kept his gaze down .He knew RM only wants all of us to be together .
.
.
Taehyung was looking outside the window with headphones .
Even though there was no song playing in it .

"Sir .."
"I need to inform you something .." Taehyung's man shuttered .

"Speak"

"Sir The Results Are Negative ."
Taehyung closed his eyes and moved his head upward .
For a few seconds thousands of  memories ran to his mind ... sad .. smile ... tear ... anger .. and they all belonged to only one person .Her.
.