Epilogue Part 5

- Arthur's POV -

"WAKE UP EVERYONE! WE HAVE TO GET THERE BY 7:50 OR WE WILL BE LATE!!" I screamed and banged at Joe and Jeff's bedroom doors. Right, Joe and Jeff are now our fraternal twins that we adopted when they were ten. Now they just turned twelve and they have to get ready for their first day of school.

"Ugh Dad we're coming." They moaned.

"Good," I said, "Alfred made you pancakes for breakfast. I was going to but he told me to get the hell out of the kitchen otherwise the house will catch fire."

They ignored me and started eating their breakfast.

"Honey, I have to go to work or I'll be late. See you later." Alfred said dressed up in a jersey that said 'Wildcat Football' on it. That's what he did for a living. He was a high school American football coach and P.E teacher. Mr. Kirkland-Jones. But the students call him Mr. KJ.

I looked up at him since he's bloody tall and kissed his lips gently as he bent down to kiss me.

"Love ya!" He shouted across the room.

"I love you too." I replied.

He walked over to Joe and Jeff and kissed their cheeks, "Have a great first day at middle school!"

"We will!" The twins yelled with their mouths full of pancake.

----------

When they got ready, I got dressed in my green vest with white tank top and green khakis. I combed my untidy blond hair and hopped in the car with the boys.

We drove to the school listening to catchy songs on the radio. Hell, we listened to the songs the station plays so much that we take turns singing parts. It's pretty fun.

When I pull over to drop them off, I kiss each one on the cheek and wish them a good day. I see them find their friends and they wave goodbye to me. They are such good kids. I take a picture of all of them together and smile. They are such good kids.

I wave back to them and then I drive back home.

When I get home I plop down on the bed from seven years ago that Alfred called a cloud. The one that me and him sleep on together every night. The one where the kids secretly hide out on and watch television and play video games on. That bed is like a history book. It creates so many memories. I had so many dreams about Alfred on that bed seven years ago. I still have dreams about the dance, when Ivan cursed him, the kiss, the wedding, the day we adopted our kids.

I love my life.

And I always will.

The End.

--------------------

One story completed! Writing that story makes me so happy because I like to make you guys happy! Thanks so much Flying Mint Bunnies for reading, voting, following, and commenting! I love you guys so much!!!

Nicole