The Story Of an Enigmatic Character

It was a day like any other. Except it wasn't. It was midnight. I woke up squeezing my eyes, straightened up my spine and sat up on the bed. The room was dark, dull and bit of spine chilling. My eyes were still dizzy lost in the thought of sleeping again. I stared at the walls of this suffocating room and understood that I was in a hospital. I stood up and walked towards the window. I gazed out the pane, staring at the neverending traffic. I heard a creaking sound of the door
"Whose there?" I asked.
I turned back curiously as I asked. The voice on the other side echoed. There was no sign of a human being except bloodstains on the floor. I peeped through the door but there was no one. "I need to get out of this hospital." I murmured. I ran out of the room leaving everything back. I was panting hard. The corridor was dark and scary. I heard a strange wail, like weeping of a lady. I followed the trail.

I came near the balcony. I found a girl standing there.
"Vhani?" I called out to her.
"Arjun?" She replied in disbelief.
"What the fuck are you doing?" I screamed at her.
"I am in search of tranquilic happiness, love." she whispered.
And in a fraction of a second she jumped from the balcony.
"Vhaniii!" I exclaimed.
"The patient is having convulsions again." the nurse informed the Doctor.
"Its time to take your medicines, wake up! " the nurse jolted me.
And It was like torning my nightmare into two to  enter into the real world.
"What? Where am I?" I aksed her curiously.
"You are at presently lying on our hospital bed." the nurse chuckled.
"Whatever I saw, was that a nightmare or a prediction?" I whispered to myself.
"What are you whispering Sir?" the nurse asked.
"Naah, nothing strange. After effect of your hospital's sleeping dozes I guess." I replied ignoring her.
I gazed at my wrist. Scores of strokes. Each of the strokes are deeply swiped.
"Hey listen! What happened to me? Why am I here?" I interrogated her.
- You don't remember? You committed suicide yesterday evening. You were found on your parking lot sleeping like a sloth in a pool of blood. The public citizens noticed your half dead body lying on the floor and admitted you to the hospital. "
" What? Why will I?" I asked her in disbelief.
" How will I know?" She replied and left the room tuning the light off. "I need to get out of this Hospital" I murmured. I opened the window pane and noticed the nearest building. I disconnected all the salines and wore my casual dress code. The guards were roaming around the corridors. Without wasting time I waited for them to turn back and I utilized the opportunity to ran away from them. I invisibly went up to the roof and leaped towards the next building. It was a close call. I found that I was followed by none. I came down the street and took a cab and went to my house.

The door was broken. The creaking sound of door brought more eeriness in the room.
"The strawberry odour is very familiar. Did Vhani came here? Vhani? Are you there?" I asked and waited for the reply.
Suddenly someone struck my head with an iron rod or similar to it. I fell down on the floor with an unconscious state of mind. My eyes gave me a blurry image of a human but I was unable to recognise it.

3 years ago.
First year of college. It was quite a tough task to become one of them. Everyone has their own way of perspective and to get blend with them would take time. And its true that time changes people. It changed me even. After few months of joining this college, I met with a girl who brought so many changes in my life. Vhani, first year student of electrical engineering. Her appearance in my life was so dramatic. We met on a rickshaw stand. We both were running late and there was just one rickshaw waiting for a passenger. Later we found that our destination is same. So we shared the seat. We encountered a lot of times and that's how we became friends. It was quite easy for me to make friends. She was my first friend and love in this college. A year passed by. We came into a relationship. There was love, physical intimacy and quarreling. We used to hangout a lot. It was a sunday night when I came to her place. Her parents went for a family trip. She cancelled her trip because of our semisters. She was alone. It was windy outside. We stood near the balcony where we could see the horizon between the two different heavens, the sky full of stars and the city full of lights. In both the scene there was light in darkness.
"Im coming in a minute. Go and play a music" she requested.
"Okay milady." I smiled and went to the bedroom.
And then she comes out naked. With her crimson lips she gave a smile, a mischievous smile I discovered that night. Me with my phallus both stood straight. She pushed me on the bed, unzipped my denim jeans and pressed her index finger against her lips making a 'Shhh!' sound. She grabbed my penis and put it in her mouth. I grasped the bed sheet finding myself immovable. I felt myself growing hard and big in her mouth. She climbed over me grasping my hands, let her tits touch my lips. I sucked her nipples hard. I pushed her on the bed and came down near the separation of her thighs, I could feel the heat of her vagina. I kissed it passionately, helding her legs I sucked her toes. I climbed on her, kissing her lips passionately, I brushed her hairs and wore the condom. I let myself enter into her. And then the act of copulation started. After an hour she wore her linen bra and lit a cigarette. She inhaled the smoke, exhaled it and gave me a counter. I wore my t-shirt and jeans and kissed her neck twice and told her Good bye. She grasped my hand requesting me to stay a little longer. I couldn't refuse her. We sat on the balcony recalling our childhood memories irrespective of the kind, we shared the naked truths that night.