Chapter One

They're here.

     John dropped to the ground, looking for something, anything, to defend himself with. He locked eyes with Sammy, both of them having the same thought.

     We don't have enough time.

     Sammy crawled backwards into the corner uncomfortably. John soon joined him. They knew that the creature would soon find them. Sammy could still see its burning red eyes. John could still hear each mechanical click.

     There was a crash from the far wall. It knocked over a shelf that contained all sorts of spare parts. Then a unit of pim particles. He was getting closer.

     We have to get out! What do we do?!

     Both boys were pulled out of their thoughts when the machine in front of them was wrenched away, the cords they were standing on suddenly pulled from beneath them. John fell, but Sammy caught himself. Both looked up at the creature, when it was suddenly lurched to its side. Before it could right itself, an arrow shot out and knocked it off balance. It was struck from behind again, and it fell to reveal a familiar female figure...

Sammy's P.O.V.

Welcome to New Harmony, Utah.

     I looked at my mom, and smirked. She smiled back at me. Stop one of our trip was here, and both of us knew exactly what to do.

     "We're back in harmony!" we sang in unison, and laughed. I noticed the confused looks that Lamar and Jason were giving us, and I shrugged.

     "It was a thing that my parents did when we came back here after a long trip," I said simply, and both of them nodded.

     "So what's this house like? Is it big? And more importantly, does it have a theater?" Jason asked. I chuckled. Jason has been really getting into the film industry lately.

     "Mom, what exactly are the details of this new house you bought?" I asked.

     "That is a secret! You only need to know the address. Now, eyes on the road, son!" she said, and I sighed. My mother always spent too much time with Aunt Jen. She was rubbing off on her.

     "Ok, then I have a question. Where are we meeting out queer friends?" Lamar was referring to Kai and Lumine, who are dating each other.

     "I'm not sure. Kai said to meet him at a specific address, but he didn't mention what the place was," I said.

     "Ok then... shall we head to the house, or wherever we're meeting Kai and Lu first?" Jason asked.

     "Kai and Lumine can wait a bit. If anything bad happens, they can defend themselves," I said. Then we passed a sign that made Lamar visibly shudder.

Welcome to Hurricane, Utah.

     I saw Jason smile wryly, and Lamar put on a nervous face. I noticed my mom raise and eyebrow at him.

     "I made a vow never to return to this town... I guess everything gets overridden eventually," he said. I nodded, keeping my eyes on the road. Eventually, we actually entered the town. I looked around, seeing a few of the things Lamar had described, such as a movie theater. I followed the directions my mother gave me until we pulled to a stop outside of a lot.

     I got out and looked up at the house. It was huge! I looked at my mom in surprise.

     "Uhh, mom? How did you afford this?" I asked.

     "Well, Lumine's mom and I are good friends, so she helped me pay for it!" I stared at my mother is amazement.

     "This is so cool!!!" Jason said, running up to the house. "I wanna get unpacking!!! I need to find the best room!"

      "I call dibs on master bedroom!" I called, making Jason groan in defeat. I laughed. I wonder if his sister is as lively as he is? The other two followed me inside, as Jason was already exploring.

      "This house is huge! It even has a theater! And a recording area! Yay! Finally, I can actually film something!" I laughed. Jason always wanted a theater and recording studio so he could try something in the film industry. I guess my mom thought of everything. But seriously, how did the woman pay for all this? Then again, she is friends with a rich person...

     "Huh?" I said when I saw Kai's laptop sitting in the master bedroom, downloading some game. I picked up a note that was next to it.

     Ha! Got here before you guys! We already claimed this room, so go find one and then meet us at the address we gave you!

-Kai

     I groaned. Of course he and Lumine came here first! How did they even get here so fast? They live in Delaware!

     "Guys! Kai and Lu came here already and claimed the master bedroom!" I yelled as I ran to find a good room. Luckily, this place had plenty of rooms to spare. I think my mom said it had 20 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms? That's a bit insane. I shook myself out of my thoughts and put my stuff in my room.

      "Alright then, mom! Where are we meeting the others?" I asked. She put the address into the GPS, as soon as we got into the car, and I drove off.

       "So... any idea what this 'surprise' your friend John has planned is?" I asked Lamar and Jason. They both shrugged.

      "Marla told me that apparently your dad had attempted to recreate Charlie, and it worked, until she was killed by the same machine your dad used to kill himself. Apparently she killed another version of herself in the process," Jason said. I sighed. Of course my sister went down heroically, even if is was just a doll with her soul inside.

       We approached the address, and I heard Lamar gasp. I looked over and I gasped, too. I pulled in and gazed up at the sign that was on the building we approached.

      Fazbear's Fright Horror Attraction.

       "John! WTF?!" Lamar yelled as he got out of the car, running to the guy who was standing outside the attraction. I sighed. This was going to be a long day.