𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘴𝘦

(Edited on February 16, 2020)
Adora POV

??: Bow, catch.
She threw the sword to Bow and caught it.
Adora: Give me the sword.
The mystery girl teleported on top of me and pulled my hair.
——————————————————
(F/N): Fake name

(Y/N) POV

During the fight I was bored out of my mind knowing what was going on. Adora would find out of what the Horde is doing, got to the princess alliance and never come back wrapped around cuddling when no one is around (Adora would want you to sleep next to you).

'Welp time to watch She-ra for the fifth time'

Bringing out a iPad randomly.
—————————————————
Adora POV

Me and the girl struggled for a bit, but I threw her off of me. I walked to the sword, but the male was holding it. Suddenly a black panther that I saw the night before saved me.

Panther: can't we just talk instead of fighting. It's getting boring

'What the fuck. IT CAN TALK.'

??: Fine

Bow: Ok. Hello my name is Bow and this here is Glimmer.

Panther: hi I'm Bob. I'm just kidding... it's (F/N) the Panther. I'm not in my human form for reasons don't ask.

Glimmer: We weren't gonna ask?

Panther: Shut up. Bow has more sense than you.

Glimmer: How do you know that?

Panther: I have my ways. We better get out of here before we're found by something.
——————————————————
(I skipped some parts because I'm being a lazy author)

Timeskip~ (Y/N) POV

We've been walking for for about 10 minutes to the closes village. My sweet Adora has kept quiet for awhile. Bow was on my back still fascinated by me. Glimmer was... being glimmer?.

Bow: (F/N) where were you born?. Do you have a family? Are you a...

I stopped him from giving me a headache.

(Y/N): one question at a time. Your gonna give me a headache. First, I was born far away. Second, I have a sister. Last, I'm a girl.

Bow: Adora right? What about you?

Adora: I was born in the horde as you know. I have no siblings, but my friend is what I can call a sister.

Glimmer: were here.

She pushed away the vines to us seeing a lot of people dancing to the cheerful music and kids doing activities. Ugh... things that I hate most. I walked away slowly not letting them see me. Cause I'm Batman.

Glimmer: Hey where's... nevermind.

I padded along the tree line trying to find a good spot to wait and see when the horde will come to destroy their fun time. I jumped to the tallest branch. My ears flicked as they picked up sound of tanks. Then a sound of the bombs was shot to the edge of the town.

'I guess this is my chance to go'

Springing to the ground I quickly went to the center of the town to see Adora on the ground.

(Y/N): Adora!!

Adora: stay back (F/N)!.

Catra: Adora you are more dumb than I thought. She's one of us.

(Y/N): Catra let her go!. You don't want to do this to your friend. She doesn't need to know.

Adora looked at me with her worried eyes, yet curious ones.

Catra: well then choose. The horde or the princesses.

~~~|||~~~~~~|||~~~~~~~~~||||~~~~~~~||||~||||~|||||

The horde
Or the
The princesses

Vote
And Comment which side you choose
Voting has ended
Bye❤️❤️❤️❤️