Chap 2

Group Phone call (C= Cara, K= Katie)

C= Hey girly

K= Hi 

C= can you portal me into your room

K= Why cant you just speed yourself over here.

C= Its less fun

K= Oh come one, speeding is always fun.

C= PLEASE

K- FINE, lemme ask mom first 

( 30 secs later)

K= mom said that fine

K= Alright just a sec

__________________________________________________________________________\

Katies POV

I carefully channel my thoughts and think of who i want to transport. When i lock my thinking onto an mental image of Cara a blueish gray portal grows into a large circle. Next thing I know Cara is flying through the portal and flies into my bed.

" WOAH that was fun"cara said.

I wring my hands to warm them up. I start to make a sharp pointy icycle with my ice powers. It always amazes Cara that i have 3 different powers. After a good sized icycle appears in my hand, i rise from my bed and walk over to my black polished desk. I get my sharpener from the drawer then i go sit back down. I begin to sharpen and shave my icycle. It is what i do when i am bored. 

"Ooohh ooooh oooooh" exclaims Cara. " Can i try to sharpen it.  I slowly make another one just to annoy her, which earns me a glare. Cara isn't very patient. I hand it to her and tell her to go downstairs and ask my mom for a knife sharpener. She leaves and runs downstairs to talk to my mom. I continue sharpening my icycle until it is very sharp. One i reach that point Cara comes strutting in with a satisfied look on her face. She plops down on the bean bag next to my bed. I throw my icycle across the room which lands on my dart board. 

" AND KAY COMES IN WITH A GREAt.............. BIG................. BULLSEYE............." I say like a TV announcer

Cara starts to dramatically clap. Mom comes up the stairs and says " Whats all the noise, sweetie" Im just practing my throwing skills Momma". She looks away from me and at my wall. Nice job honey............." she says praisingly"

" Why thank you ice queen" I say in a worshiply tone. She laughs and leaves the room.

One thing i love about my mom is that her and I have ice fights. We use our powers and throw ice at each other. For the fun of it, i throw one into a portal, then it will appear behind m mom and attack he from behind. Good times.

I run down stairs and ask my mom if I can leave, with Cara lagging behind me.

" Where are u going? she asks"

Over to Uncle Barry and Auntie Iris's house.

" Alright" mom says flipping her brown hair behind her ( it turns white when she changes from her human self (Caitlyn) to Killer frost)

I start to make a portal, and she says " use the front door like a normal person"

" Fine mom" i say in a fake annoyed voice

I grab my blue leather jacket, and Cara's hand, pulling us out the door and shutting it.