Chapter 6

(Y/N)'S POV

"What's wrong bud?" Hiccup asked Toothless who just growled. I heard dragons leaving the nest to go protect it and heard Valka whisper 'oh no' and quickly run out with the others following after her.

I stayed because I can't fight at what ever comes right at me because of my blindness. I heard Toothless coming over to me. "Why aren't you coming?" He asked me and I can tell the confusion in his voice. I sighed because I have to tell him now. "Toothless.... I.... I'm...." I was about to say it but Hiccup called Toothless over and he quickly left leaving me in the cave by myself. All I did is listen to them leave and the cries of dragons attacking the ships or being shot down and I hate it.

Toothless's POV

I flew out of the nest with Hiccup on my back, I start to fire at the ships and making them explode as we go by. I kept my focus but my instincts are telling me to go back to (Y/N), to protect her but I knew that she's safe and I'll be coming back to her and we can talk to more and ask her about what she was going to tell me.

"Well look who we ran into." I look over to see that Stormfly was talking to me and snap me out of my thoughts. "Hey Stormfly it's been a while." I joked, just to and lighten the mood up then I noticed that there is a male human on her back with Astrid behind him. "What's with the new rider." I asked. She gave me a short story about what happened then we split off after Astrid saw Hiccup's mother and shocked about it.

We made ships and traps explode, setting dragons free. Soon Hiccup spotted the human that he was looking for and landed, Hiccup got off of my back and start to talk to the human with a black scaled cape but I wasn't fully paying attention because I'm starting to get worry about (Y/N) but I was soon brought out of my thoughts when the new alpha started to take control over my mind.

When I finally snapped out of it, I noticed Stoiek laying on the ground unmoving with Hiccup and Valk over his body crying. I tried to walk over to them but Hiccup pushed me away and yelling at me to go with tears going down his cheeks and in his eyes I see sadness and anger.

(Y/N)'S POV

I heard what happened and I feel bad for Valk and Hiccup, then I heard a man yelling then the new alpha calling to all the dragons and make them under his control but I'm not bother by it because you need sight and hearing for a dragon to be under control but since I'm blind, I just ignored the new alpha's calling and stayed where I'm at. Then I heard Toothless's cry and crashing because Cloudjumper told me about his missing tell and he can't fly without Hiccup.

I peeked my head a little around the corner from my hiding place in the cave and did a little echo location and my eyes went wide seeing the big evil man get on Toothless and flying away on his back, I cried out a little not wanting him to go but he's gone, along with the other dragons and new alpha.