Part 2

The next day . . .

I took a deep breath and stepped in, slightly disappointed in myself from the past day’s actions. I told myself today will be different.

“Have you chose a job for me?” I asked as I got up to the desk.

“Yes, we’ll be sending you to hell…”

“Wait what?! What did I do?!” I worriedly screamed, cutting him off.

“Let me finish; we’ll be sending you to hell to become a Guardian Angel. You will be assigned to someone there and you will teach them to be good, hoping that someday they will be able to make up for their sins and join us here in heaven.” he explained to me.

“Ok that doesn’t sound as bad as I thought, what do I have to do?”

“We’ll match you with someone, but first we need to know how long you would like to work with this person. We could match you with a simpler client who would be easier to teach and didn’t to to much to make up, or we could give you one of our struggling clients who have even more to make up from their life,” he stated.
I thought about it for a while, all I needed was something to take my mind off things, and I don’t know how long it will take the doctors to figure out what is wrong with me.

“I’m ready for a challenge I guess.”

“Well we have one case that has gone through multiple people, if you are really up for the challenge his name is Jayce Morgan. Hopefully you can get through to him. That poor kid.”