Chapter 1

Chapter 1

-------------> Pic Of Emma

I sighed as I got off the bus, my ass was sore from sitting down for hours on end, I smiled as I looked around me, mountains and forests everywhere, it was beautiful. Kentucky was unlike any state I’d ever been in before, and I’ve been in a lot.

I walked about 4 miles carrying my backpack and my roller suitcase. Finally I saw a sign saying “Welcome to Blue Ridge Kentucky” and I smiled, “finally” I muttered. As I walked through the small town of Blue Ridge I saw people on the street stop and stare at me, I admit it felt really weird. I hated attention and right now, I was getting a lot of it.

I made my way to the nearest hotel where I saw a nice elderly woman at the front desk. “Yes sweetheart how can I help you”? She had an accent; I’m guessing most people around here did. “Ummm, yes, I need a room”

“How long do u plan on staying with us?” she asked curiously.

“umm, a few weeks, maybe a few months, I’m not sure yet.” I answered honestly.

She looked me over and nodded her head as if coming to a decision. “Honey where are your parents, and how old are you?”

“I’m an orphan ma’am and I am 17” she smiled at my answer.

“You will stay with me, I have a room in the back, my name is Sophia and I run this place, my husband passed away a few years back and I could really use the help. What do you say?”

I was taken aback by her generosity, to a person she barely knew. For the first time in my life I was speechless. I didn’t know how to respond, but before I could she spoke again.

“There are rules though missy, no drugs or alcohol in my hotel, and you have to enroll in school, and graduate. I’ll take you to enroll myself, first thing in the morning.”

I smiled at the elderly woman’s tone of voice, it brooked no argument so I nodded my head “Yes ma’am I understand, and thank you so much, for your kindness, I don’t drink nor do I do drugs, so you won’t have to worry about that ma’am. My name is Emma Ordinaz and I appreciate it greatly”

“Good it’s settled than, come along”, left with no choice but to follow, I did as she said. She led me to a medium size living space; it had a bed and a dresser, a small radio and television a mirror on the wall and a bathroom off to the left of the bedroom. “This is the bedroom, and through here is the kitchen, its small but it has plenty of food stocked in here.” She said.

She was right, the kitchen was small, but compared to where I have lived in the past, it was heaven to me. There was a fridge, and a sink with a small bar in the middle of the kitchen with a stool, for eating I guessed. It wasn’t much but to me it was perfect. Before I realized it, I had Sophia in a hug. “Thank you ma’am I don’t know how I can ever repay you, if there is anything I can do please let me know. I said honestly grateful to be given a place to stay. She just smiled and patted my hand “Get some sleep sweetheart I’m waking you up early tomorrow so I can enroll you in Blue Ridge High School.” I nodded my head and started unpacking. Millions of thoughts rushed through my head as I lay on the bed. I took out my cell phone I had bought in Alabama on my way through and set my alarm. As I lay in bed thinking, I drifted off to sleep

*dream*

I was sitting on someone’s lap, not just someone, a man’s lap. I tried to turn to see who it was but my hands were pinned down beside my body so I couldn’t move. I felt lips move on my neck and whimpered softly “Shh mi amor” the voice whispered in my ear, causing me to shiver at his deep, sexy voice. I leaned my head back to give him better access and felt another set of lips on the other side of my neck. I jumped, startled as I looked up into his face I couldn’t make out who he was, just his eyes, a startling light brown color that held me captive. I felt hands move my breasts to squeeze my nipples and I whimpered again, my whole body was on fire. I moved my hips back and forth, trying to find some form of relief. I heard a deep chuckle and a deep voice in my ear “is that sweet pussy of yours hungry baby?” I couldn’t move, I couldn’t think, I barely registered what he had said I just whimpered. I felt another set of hands trail down to my bare pussy and rub it, fingers playing at my clit makin me cry out, a long finger was pushing its way into my tight channel I screamed out, “oh god please! More!” I heard two deep chuckles, and one of them whispered “Come for us baby” not a request, a command. I was just about to go over the edge…

BEEP BEEP BEEP! I shot up in bed, covered in sweat, I groaned and flopped backed down on the bed, trying to control my breathing. “Holy Shit” I muttered, I squeezed my legs together, realizing that my pussy was soaked. I groaned and got up to take a cold shower. After my shower I checked the time 6:30, I looked through the small closet, looking for something to wear, I finally settled on a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a black and pink shirt that read Bite Me, on it.

I grabbed my converse’s and went to the bathroom to do my makeup, I never wore foundation, my skin was clear enough without it, being mixed I had a dark skin complexion, and blueish brown eyes, they appeared more blue some days than brown. My hair was pretty long, it almost reached my butt, I put on my eyeliner and pink and black eyeshadow making my eyes pop. And I looked one last time in the mirror, I wasn’t skinny, far from it, at 185lbs I was thick, I had D-cup breasts and an hour glass figure, I was a size 13, I didn’t like my weight sometimes I was self conscious because I wasn’t skinny but when I think about it I like my breasts and my thighs the way they are. I put mouse in my curly hair and tied it up so it’d dry and added some lip gloss and I was done. On the way out I grabbed my cell phone, and bookbag.

I left my living quarters and went to the front desk, Sophia was already ready and smiled at me, “ready hun? I already called the school, they’re expecting us” I smiled at her “thank you Sophia” I said and I honestly meant it. I never thought I’d ever be able to graduate, when your on the run there’s not much time for school.

What do you think? I just started it and its my first time writing

Anything like this so please don’t be too harsh <3 J