The Holocaust

This is my first story No Hate please!!! It's not 1D

_______________****************________________****************___________

"Boom! Bang! Bang!" an echo of the Nazi's charging through

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could. "Adam! HELP ME!" I screamed even louder if possible. My older brother Adam ran into the room.

"Genowefa? Are you okay?" Adam exclaimed.

"Um, yeah. J-j-just the-the um, bombs and uh, the gunshots" I replied. I think he knew I lied.

"Adam, Genowefa, pack as many things in these bags as you can. We're leaving NOW!" my dad yelled at us.

"Why daddy?" I whined.

"We need to go" mom said, "Hitler knows we're here"

........................................

Dear Diary,

This is Genowefa. Mom just told my older brother Adam and I that we have to leave and Adolf Hitler was coming for us. Well not him but his soldiers were. I heard that Hitler always wanted to be an Artist but the judges to see if he was allowed to go to the school were Jewish and they said no. Also when his mom was very, very sick, her doctors were Jewish and they couldn't save her. I had a dream that Adam was captured by the Nazi's and the killed him. I hope that doesn't happen, I need to go now, Love Genowefa.

........................................

Dear Journal,

Adam Solomon here, a 13 year old Jewish boy. My little sister Genowefa 10 turning 11 soon, but, she sometimes acts like she's 8.I live in Warsaw, Poland. It is July 17th 1938. World-war2 just started this year. The Axis Powers or the enemies are Italy, Germany, and Japan. The Allied Powers or the people trying to stop the war are The United States of America, Great Britain, The Soviet Union, and France. This is our story. From, A. Solomon

....................................

"Where are we going?" I asked trembling with fear.

"A safe-house" my mom and dad exclaimed at the same time.

"Who's taking us?" Adam whispered. I could tell he was terrified.

We went outside with our bags when a Nazi came running toward us. Adam and I were terrified, but mom and dad looked normal.

"Hi, I'm Lenered. I'm going to take you guys to the safe-house." The mysterious person said. "Get in the van and act scared."

"Why?" Adam almost screamed.

"My Brother, Fryderyk, will explain later." Lenered told us in a low voice. Other Nazi's were coming toward us. "Come on Jews! You're coming with me!" Lenered barked loud and dramatically.

"Well played" my dad muttered under his breath.

"We can take them from here!" the taller Nazi said.

"No. I've got them" Lenered yelled. He was intimidating. I almost thought this was real. As I watched them walk away I realized this wasn't real. We weren't going to die.

"I always wanted to be an actor when I was a kid. Now, I'm living the dream." Lenered told us.

As we got closer to the van I noticed there were other people in the van also. Other Polish Jews. The van had the Nazi symbol, a swastika, once a symbol of peace now a symbol of murder and destruction.

.......................................

Please tell me if you want to continue this! P.s. all names are Polish and are the Polish spelling Genowefa is Pronounced Gwen-a-vere :)

~Kelley