Chapter 2

Y/N had just arrived to Chicago for there case. " Hi this is Agent prentice, Reid, JJ, Morgan, and lastly Y/N." Hitch said to one of the other agents.

" We would like to see what you have for us."

" We ain't got much but this." The man said as he put down a small file. Y/N opened it and was met with a horrific site. Y/N dropped the folder and ran to the restroom. There was a knock at the stall she was in.

" Are you okay?" It was JJ. Y/N began to cry. She was not okay. What if that had been me? It would've been if I hadn't of escaped. Y/N thought.

" Yeah I'm fine." Y/N said as she wiped the tears off her face and opened the stall. She went to the sink and rinsed her face. JJ had already left and Y/N looked in the mirror. God why am I so ugly? Y/N walked out and everyone stared at her.

" sorry about that." Y/ N said as she walked towards them. " if it's okay with you hotch I'd like to not be on this case anymore." Hotch nodded and patted Y/N on the shoulder.

"Go get some rest." Y/N nodded and went to her hotel. She grabbed some money and went to the dollar store. She grabbed and exacto knife and headed to her hotel again.

When Y/N arrived she took the exacto knife out of the packaging and used it on her wrist. She slit her wrist and it began to bleed. A lot. She grabbed a alcohol wipe and wiped it. It stung for a second and then it stopped. But wouldn't stop bleeding. She did it for another 4 times and then she began to feel fuzzy.

Y/N grabbed her phone and called Hotch. " Hotch I did it again but I did it worse than ever I feel like I'm gonna die. Hotch please help me." Y/N said as she began to see black dots.

" I'm sending Reid over. Don't die please. You just got away from him. Don't let him get what he wants." Then he hung up.

Y/N fell onto the floor crying. There was a bang at the door and she heard someone call her name. It was Reid she opened her eyes and saw that he was caring her. Then all went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reid's POV

What the just happed. Why is Y/Ns arm bleeding? Oh god what if she-no she would, would she?
I picked Y/N up in my arms and carried her to my car, there was no point in calling the police they would take to long and I don't Y/N had that much time.

I drove all the way to the ER and they immediately rushed her to surgery. After about 4 hours Y/Ns surgery was done. I went back to her her room where she was staying in and I sat there all night but at some point in time I fell asleep.

Heyo bitches, I'm on summer break so I got nothing to do

Heyo bitches, I'm on summer break so I got nothing to do. It's kinda boring. Eh. I just wanted to recommend watching The Disastrous Life of Saki K, it's an anime that I love. Anywho, bye bitches