Dress Shopping

The car ride was pretty quiet and after 10 minutes, we got to the mall. We parked the car and then we walked to the entrance.

“ What shop do you want first Vilu? “ Esmeralda asked me as we walked to nowhere in particular

“ We can go see Zara“ I said to her. We walked towards Zara and then we went to the girls section.

“ Oh my god “ I said as I walked towards a stand that a hot pink short dress on it. I was in love.

“ It’s amazing! “ Angie said as she came and looked at it

“ Go try it on! “ Esmeralda said as she handed me my size. I walked towards the changing room and I tried it on. I looked at the mirror and it fit me perfectly. I went outside and showed Angie and Esmeralda.

“ Wow “ The both of them said

“ Is it nice? “ I asked them

“ You look hot “ Esmeralda said to me laughing

“ You look amazing Vilu “ Angie said to me

“ I love it “ I said to them

“ Do you want to get it right now or do you want to go look at other shops? “ Esmeralda asked me

“ Let’s go look at other shops “ I said as I went back to the changing room and put back on my original cloth. I put the dress on hold and then I went with Angie and Esmeralda. We went to Pull and bear, BHS, Kotton, T.G. Max and Garage but nothing was as good as the first dress. We went back to the shop and we got the dress.

“ Let’s go get you two dresses “ I said to them as we went to other shops. Angie got a long purple dress and Esmeralda got a knee-length peach-coloured dress. We got some smoothies and we walked around a bit and then we went home. I showed my dad the dress I got and he loved it. I went up to my room, Changed into my pyjamas and I fell asleep.