A regular night at home

David's POV:

Zane and i had just finished doing a bit for the vlog and Natalie and Heath we're just on there phones,sitting on the couch.. Honestly it was getting pretty boring just filming and staying at home all day so i asked them "Y'all wanna go out and party?' They agreed and we got in my Tesla, we were blasting music and being stupid as always. Zane asked me if we could stop at taco bell for food first and i said yes, he got his crunch rap supreme and walked outside. We all sat outside on the sidewalk as Zane ate and i looked up and there was a billboard with Liza on it.. i started to tear up but i didn't want my friends to see my cry so i ran to the bathroom really quick. I wasn't over her and idk why but i needed her to know that so i texted her "Hey.. um i know you're in a happy and healthy relationship and it's been a long time since we've talked but i'm not over you and i just want you to know that so yeah." i turned off my phone and went outside and said 'who's ready for a good night!!" we got back into my Tesla and man was i not ready for the night ahead!

i haven't wrote in forever! So i've always loved David and i have thought about making a fan fiction about him but i never did so here we are doing that! I hope you enjoy this series and i also want to thank you guy's for 17K reads on my "Cole's little crush" It's my most successful story on this acc and i think i might start writing for that story again but anyways enjoy this series and have a wonderful day!