Hot nights🤤💦🍆🍑

David's POV

I went up to Zane and told him look I know you're going to hate me but I'll pay for you're Uber home, I gotta go to Liza's! Zane told me "You're drunk too! You can't fucking drive!" I said "well I have to get my Tesla out of here somehow!" Zane told me to leave it here overnight and also asked "are you and Liza gonna get back together..?" I smiled and said "I sure hope so" he hugged me and told me to go get my girl.

I ordered and Uber and he drove me to Liza's apartment, I got out and knocked on the door. She opened and she hugged me, then she said "Dave can you sit down, I really wanna tell you smt" I sat on her couch and she started tearing up.. she told me "when I broke up with you I thought I was doing the right thing for our relationships but no I was wrong cause the second I got into another relationship all I thought about was you.. when I kissed him I thought about you and I couldn't handle it anymore. I stood in silence cause i thought you'd reject me." I looked at her and said "I'd never reject you.." she got closer to me and she smashed her lips into mine and I picked her up, she rapped her legs around me, I took her shirt and bra off and than brought her to her bedroom and lied her down on the bed, I took her shorts off and then slowly pulled her thong down her legs. Then she took my shirt off and started to unzip my pants to then pull down my underwear.. she grinned at me and I hopped on top of her, I started to Kiss her neck and trail the kisses down her body, she moaned in delight and said "I can't take it anymore baby I need you" she rolled over and grabbed a condom from her bedside and rolled it onto my dick, I moaned. Then got on top of her, she was moaning and moaning "faster daddy!" "Ugh" "yes daddy" "baby!" "Faster" "harder! Deeper!" And we both hit our climaxes, I rolled over and our sweaty body's were both pressed up together. It felt so good being with her, I was so happy.. after a little while of cuddling I felt her hand go underneath the blanket and down to my dick.. she started to jack me off which was a complete surprise to me. Damn she made me feel so good.. I came on the sheets, then she kissed me and we went to bed.. shit bro that night was good!

K so this was a very sexual type ep but I actually like this because I feel that's what most relationships are like in the beginning so I will be making a lot more parts like this!!