F F H L : C H A P T E R 3 1

Soyun popped into her own bed as she rest. She was tired of all the journey back to Korea again. She didn't even bother to fix her things cause she's lazy and also tired.

The night, she woke up by the noise she heard from her kitchen. She looked at her door hesitanting if she would go and check it. She got an idea and hide on her closet.

She heard her door slowly open. Her cold sweat run down on her face. She was nervous. She opened the closet door a little so she could see. There was a girl in black holding a knife from her kitchen. It was one of the limited edition knife that she got. The unknowned girl stabbed her bed. She made her pillows like a human form. The girl harshly took off the knife then the comfortable blanket. She cursed as she exit the room.

After thirty minutes Soyun was debating if she would go out of her hiding spot. Sh then slowly opened the closet door and tiptoed outside. She felt a knife on her neck.

" What do you want?" She asked with s stern face.

" I want you dead." The unknown girl uttered in a low and ranged voice. She had to escape.

" Any last words before I kill you?" She added as Soyun felt pain on her neck.

" Hmm... Let's see if you can kill me." She slowly said as she elbowed the girl on her waist. She groan in pain as Soyun took the chance to get away from her. The girl's eyes were on flames as she glared at her.

Soyun put her hands in front of her chest as she tepped her right foot in front.

" Before you kill me you have to fight me first." She said in a low voice.

" Pft, easy as pie." The girl said as she attacked her with her knife as she aimed at Soyun's heart. She easily dodged it by moving on the other side. She grabbed the her hand as she tried to reach for the knife but failed to do so. The girl faced her as she placed the knife infront of her.

Soyun sat down and swiped the unknown girl's legs as she fell into the ground. The sound of the knife fell onto the floor was heard. Soyun got on the top of her and held her collar. The unknown girl glared at her with hatred eyes.

" Now, tell me why do you want to kill me?" She asked as she looked into her eyes.

" You did a very very very bad thing to a person that I know." She said with a smirk on her own lips.

" And who is that person?" Soyun asked as she tighten her grip.

" It's me." An another voice spoke behind Soyun, before she could turn to see she was smacked by the head making darkness invade her sight.

☆☆☆☆☆

" Sis?" Seokjae knocked on her door as she waited patiently.

" Why isn't she answering?" She mumbled as she placed het hand on the door knob. The door was opened, it wasn't locked.

" Soyun?" She called out, as she walked around. Her house was empty real empty.

" Soyun-ah you haven't arrived at work for thirty minutes. We have a lot to do Ms. CEO." A male voice said making Seokjae startled.

" I'm not Soyun, I'm Seokjae her sister." She said as Yoohan immediately apologised.

" Anyway, I'm here to fetch Soyun, she wasn't answering her phone." Yoohan scratched her nape at the thought of a lazy Soyun.

" I-I couldn't find her." Jae uttered with worringnes on her on her tone of her voice. Yoohan dashed to her room and saw her phone laying on the table beside her bed.

" Aish! Where is that punk!" Yoohan pulled his hair in frustration.

" Not again." He muttered as he went back to where Seokjae was.

" I'll leave now, I must tell the others."  Yoohan said earning a light nod from Jae. He waved as he run downstairs only to meet Jungkook who was going to his car. He noticed a panicked Yoohan dashing to his car. He was confused why Soyun was not with him cause he would usually fetch her. He decided to shrug it off and go to work since he had a lot to do.

☆☆☆☆☆

" I got her phone."

" What are you going to do with it?"

" Well, I had a good plan in mind."

" Are you sure about this?"

" Yes, here's your payment."

" Thank you."

" I know you need it ASAP."

~~~{ To Be Continued} ~~~

The real shit is going to happen. :\\\